Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar

Discus and support Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been having issues with the lfgs from Gamebar for the past two weeks. It says "Launch a game to see available groups to join" with the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by V1pe3r, Dec 14, 2023.

  1. V1pe3r
    V1pe3r Guest

    Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar


    I have been having issues with the lfgs from Gamebar for the past two weeks. It says "Launch a game to see available groups to join" with the only option being opening the Xbox app to launch a game, no matter what game I launch nothing helps

    :)
     
    V1pe3r, Dec 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

    Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar

    Hello V1pe3r,



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)



    Thank you for understanding.



    Regards,

  3. Yanyannnn Win User

    Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar

    Hello V1pe3r,

    Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

    WE totally understand that you want to fix your Xbox Game Bar. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and device here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may try.

    Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

    -May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?
    - Is everything completely working before?
    -Are you getting any error message

    Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

    Enable Xbox Game Bar via Settings

    1. Press Win + I key and launch Windows Settings
    2. Click the Gaming tab in the left pane and select Xbox Game Bar
    3. Toggle the button next to Open Xbox Game Bar to “On”
    4. Reboot the system to apply changes and then launch Xbox Game Bar

    Repair or Reset Xbox Game Bar

    1. Press Win + I key to launch Windows Settings
    2. Click Apps > Apps & features
    3. Search for “Xbox Game Bar” in the search box and hit Enter
    4. Next, click the three-dot > Advanced options
    5. Select Repair. If this does not do anything, select Reset

    Use Registry Editor

    1. Press Win + R to open the Run window
    2. Type regedit and then press Enter
    3. Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR
    4. Look for the AppCatureEnabled key. If you cannot find it, right-click on the space > New > DROWD (32 bit) Value. Name it as AppCaptureEnabled > double-click and set value data to 1.
    5. Try to use Xbox Game Bar and see if issue is resolved

    Repair the ieframe.dll file

    1. In the search bar, type Command Prompt > right-click > Run as administrator
    2. Type in the following commands. Ensure that you press Enter after entering each command:
      • sfc /scanfile=c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
      • sfc /verifyfile=c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
      • assoc
      • sfc /scannow
    3. Restart your PC and see if Xbox Game Bar is working

    Use Local Group Policy Editor to Enable Xbox Game Bar

    1. Press Win + R to open the Run window
    2. Type gpedit.msc and press Enter
    3. Navigate to Local Computer Policy > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting
    4. You will see Enables or Disables Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting in the right pane. Double click on it and select Enabled
    5. Click Apply > Ok to save changes

      Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

      YanYannn
      Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. kai hsia Win User

    Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar

    DISCLAIMER THIS IS ON THE PC XBOX GAMEBAR
  5. MB5656 Win User

    i cant record my gameplay using game DVR

    Most upgraded PC's that came from windows 7 are more then likely won't work with gamebar.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

    are you logged into the steam version of the game with the same xbox account as your pc/gamebar, if so should work normally as it connects to xbox live. i get invites ok same with all the xbox games i own on steam.
Thema:

Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar

Loading...
  1. Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar - Similar Threads - LFGs working gamebar

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS: This is getting absolutely ridiculous, it’s been around for years and only has gotten worse. I’m dumbfounded that Microsoft has not done anything about it. I hate to sound rude but this is really...
  8. Rampant Cheating in Apex Legends LFGs

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rampant Cheating in Apex Legends LFGs: I'm just sick of seeing badge/rank boosters in the Apex LFG posts. I keep reporting them, but even after a week of reports, some of the very same accounts are still posting. What can be done, if...
  9. Cannot create or join LFGs

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot create or join LFGs: This has been happening since COVID-19 first broke out, only now I’m really noticing it. When I try posting a LFG, I’m given the error “Unable to post your Looking For Group,” and when I try to...
  10. LFGs not working.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LFGs not working.: Ever sience I had created this account I've had problems with messages not going through and Looking for Group posts not going up. Only recently my messaging was fixed after a friend jokingly sent...