Xbox LFG is a NIGHTMARE for PC players!

Discus and support Xbox LFG is a NIGHTMARE for PC players! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried... everything. The problem is that I cant play with other Xbox players on looking for group on any game (even if the game is cross-play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chemicalcatto, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Xbox LFG is a NIGHTMARE for PC players!

I've tried... everything.

The problem is that I cant play with other Xbox players on looking for group on any game (even if the game is cross-play which Xbox just loves to preach, and then makes nearly impossible for PC players), only other pc players. This effectively removes over 90% of the player base from being visible. (i am not exaggerating, there are usually at the very, very least, 300 group posts on Minecraft at the time, and on PC LFG, I only see a maximum of 25.) This is extremely aggravating, but I decided not to give up and find a few loopholes.

Since Xbox made the very rational, well-thought out, and calculated decision to remove LFG from the Xbox app entirely, I've had to install older versions of the app. I remember this method completely working over seven months ago (when I quit because of the garbage moderation over at Xbox) but now I can't actually join a group because I always get an error. The issue is not my internet. I can see feeds, and I can send messages. I even used BlueStacks to make sure. One can make the argument that you can always just message whoever the owner of the group post is, and that's completely valid, but that significantly lowers your chances of being able to join a group.

Two solutions to this issue:

Add LFG to Xbox app again, so that I can play with other Xbox players on my computer or...

...make it so that PC players are viewing the LFG of the Xbox network and not just other PC players.

This issue could've effortlessly been avoided if they just didn't delete LFG from the Xbox app. These are the consequences of absolutely abysmal decision making and carelessness.

If something isn't broken. do not fix it.

:)

chemicalcatto, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Cross-LFG

You can access LFG through Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  3. BGH FlakJacket Win User

Small font size for loot pick ups

Console players got *** on this. From many of the mechanics of the game, I can see it was made for the PC and little thought given to the ported version.

The inventory is a nightmare.
  4. denis97g Win User

Nice people

I suggest you set up a lfg on xbox so it's easy to find new players.
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

Rather than looking in these forums for players I would suggest creating a LFG post on your Xbox.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

NEED A LIVING TRICKSHOTTING RELAX CLAN (BO2)

Thema:

Xbox LFG is a NIGHTMARE for PC players!

1. Xbox LFG is a NIGHTMARE for PC players! - Similar Threads - LFG NIGHTMARE players

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  6. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  7. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  8. Lfg kicks me from party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg kicks me from party: I make a lfg post for overwatch2 and xbox party encounters an error everytime... im on xbox series x 03f630cf-d9c1-4aa6-95d4-9a10f469fcaa
  9. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  10. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e