Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox

Discus and support Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; - Is there a way I can use my PC to go on the LFG for MC Bedrock for Xbox One? They're the same game, but the LFG is different. I know this because... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chief Alchemist, May 18, 2022.

1. Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox

- Is there a way I can use my PC to go on the LFG for MC Bedrock for Xbox One? They're the same game, but the LFG is different. I know this because when I go to LFG on my PC, the number of posts is in the double digits, but on Xbox, there are usually always at least 500 posts. I want to do this because the community on Xbox is more extensive, and there's a greater variety of activities.

Otherwise...

- Can you make Looking for Group on the Xbox network combine MC Win10 edition and MC Bedrock for Xbox?

Note: I posted this to both MC support and Microsoft support because I don't know who has the power to handle it.

Note 2: I know I posted this on the forums, so I'm aware that it's unlikely that a developer will see this.

Have a nice day!

:)

Chief Alchemist, May 18, 2022
  2. Chief Alchemist Win User

I've got some good news and bad news for anyone lucky enough to stumble upon this post.

Bad news: There is no way to access the LFG on current versions of any Xbox App that isn't on the console.

Good news: You can use your mobile device to get an old version.

I did this on android, so I don't know if this will work on iPhone, but you can search up how to get an older version of an app and then use that old version of Xbox app to use LFG. You can access it there, but they removed it from the newer version of the app. Also, this app's performance is significantly better than the newer version. I don't know if Microsoft devs have been struggling with drug addiction or something, but that's the way things are. I hope this helped you with your LFG troubles!

Have a nice day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Chief! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can share the suggestions for it to be united here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

On the game bar in the looking for group tab you can find both games if you look further down as first you will find the ones you have already played
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Own Minecraft windows 10 on xbox. But, on my PC it says I still need to buy it again.

you own minecraft bedrock xbox edition, you need to purchase for each platform including pc as it is not play anywhere.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

buggy purchasing

Minecraft is not an Xbox play anywhere title, if you didn't purchase the game previously on PC, you need to purchase for each platform.

This means, if you have it on Switch, that doesn't mean you have the license for PC, the same applies if you purchase the game for Xbox console and want to play on PC.

You can try purchasing this bundle:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

Includes Bedrock for the same price, and you get Java too.

Hope everything's more clear now
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cross-LFG

You can access LFG through Xbox Game Bar on PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox LFG doesn't include MC Bedrock for PC AND Xbox - Similar Threads - LFG doesn't include

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  6. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  7. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  8. Lfg kicks me from party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg kicks me from party: I make a lfg post for overwatch2 and xbox party encounters an error everytime... im on xbox series x 03f630cf-d9c1-4aa6-95d4-9a10f469fcaa
  9. The LFG tab on xbox gamebar doesn't work for me. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The LFG tab on xbox gamebar doesn't work for me. Can anyone help?: Every time I go to say "I'm interested" in the looking for group tab on xbox gamebar, it says this post is no longer available. I have tried to reset/repair the gamebar app in settings but nothing...
  10. Lfg doesn't work for me at all no matter what

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg doesn't work for me at all no matter what: Hi, So I don't like to play alone or with just random ppl that I squad with. So I try lfg post and it gives me the "unable to send request" or "unable to create post". I have tried all things...