Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

Discus and support Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WLin Kingdom, Apr 24, 2023.

1. WLin Kingdom
    WLin Kingdom Guest

Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no knowledge of the specific reasons for being banned! Do I not have the right to know the reason for my account being banned? I don't know how to contact the relevant team

I tried replying to the email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I haven't received any response so far! Why is this? What mistake did I make to permanently ban my account? Can the relevant team give me a response?

Can players with the same experience provide me with some help? How can I get my account back?

:)

WLin Kingdom, Apr 24, 2023
  2. WLin Kingdom Win User

The current issue is that it is not clear whether the rules have been violated, as there is no evidence to prove the violation. In this situation, no one knows why their account is banned! What did my account do? Why? Why is it not prohibited for 3 days, 7 days, and 15 days in the options? Directly permanently prohibited?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello WLin, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately we are unable to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Apologies that you don't believe this answers the question however, the enforcement team never come to the forums and can only be contacted via the method I provided above.
  5. WLin Kingdom Win User

Are their actions legal? Can an account be banned without providing any evidence? Can they arbitrarily ban any player's account, even if the player has invested a lot of money and time, without any reason?
  6. WLin Kingdom Win User

Are their actions legal? Why are paid games permanently banned? Will they give me a refund?
Thema:

1. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment - Similar Threads - law enforcement team

2. Law SUIT ON MICROSOFT AND NBA 2K

in XboX Insiders
    Law SUIT ON MICROSOFT AND NBA 2K: Arnona Rose LAWYER submitted by /u/rpoyner96 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone had people messaging them impersonating law enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone had people messaging them impersonating law enforcement?: I had someone claiming to be a law enforcement officer message me, blocked him. Dont think it’s legitimate. But i just want to know if anyones seen anything similar....
  4. I was wondering if I can get my law enforcement ended earlier?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I can get my law enforcement ended earlier?: Hello, I got law enforcement on Xbox a couple of days ago and saw it’s over on 1/20. My question is can I get it lowered to perhaps the 8th? 41d1571c-4dee-45d8-a831-88f39a544463
  5. STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

in XboX Insiders
    STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?: Since you demand an absurd title length I got everything I want to say in it! SO READ IT! submitted by /u/TatauMakoa [link] [comments]
  6. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D: SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be...
  7. Xbox Law Enforcement bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Law Enforcement bans: Okay Ive now made the decision and im fairly sure other people already have and will do so, i will switch to Playstation because im done with these ridiculous Comm bans for no reason, or not even...
  8. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  9. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  10. Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lunarsix [link] [comments]