Xbox Latest update removed games from my library

Discus and support Xbox Latest update removed games from my library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. With the lateste Xbox update (im on Series X) removed a lot of games from my library. I used to have 1100 digital own games, now I have 980.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManualTiga, Sep 28, 2022.

1. ManualTiga
    ManualTiga Guest

Hi.

With the lateste Xbox update (im on Series X) removed a lot of games from my library.
    I used to have 1100 digital own games, now I have 980.

Anyone have the same problem, and know how to resolve it?

Thanks

:)

ManualTiga, Sep 28, 2022
  2. ManualTiga Win User

Hi again

In my phone app I have 1097 games , ib my Series X 989.

So I guess t update messed up the owned games.
  3. ManualTiga Win User

Hi.

I did try some games, but they all there.
    Its really hard , trying to remember all games in 1100 that I own is impossible.
    I guess some are missing but I dont know what games.
    Thanks

Tiago
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ManualTiga, this may just be some visibility error in the bookstore, have tried searching the Microsoft store some game of yours that no longer appears in the list.

If you haven't tried it yet, go to the Xbox Store App, look for the game name, and see if you can install it.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

ManualTiga, search for any game that you find it purchased in your account, in this history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

From there, when you find it, see if it doesn't appear on your console and let me know.

Only then will it be possible to confirm that there is a purchase in your account that does not appear on the console.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. ManualTiga Win User

Hi.
    All the games were purchased. And I dont have a shared account.
    Its all owned games, not Gamepass.
Thema:

1. Xbox Latest update removed games from my library - Similar Threads - Latest update removed

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  4. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  7. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  9. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  10. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...