Xbox latest update issue please help

Discus and support Xbox latest update issue please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. i need serious help. Since the latest update my xbox is no longer functional. Every time i try open or load anything it it says please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theLEB619, Oct 20, 2017.

1. theLEB619
    theLEB619 Guest

Hello everyone. i need serious help. Since the latest update my xbox is no longer functional. Every time i try open or load anything it it says please try again. i have tried hard resetting many times with no results. and i cannot access my settings as i
    am greeted with the same problem of taking to long to load

:)

theLEB619, Oct 20, 2017
  2. MikeyK
    MikeyK Guest
    Check disc error

So as indie24 said, I went over to the xbox forums and it seems to be an issue since the latest preview update. Loads of other people having the same issue. Thought I had a faulty xb1 for a moment!

MikeyK, Oct 20, 2017
  3. xbox one audio problems after 1804 update

My TV doesn't produce sounds from the Xbox one after the Latest Insider Update please help

Loyalty or Loss, Oct 20, 2017
  4. gds1972 Win User

xbox one audio problems after 1804 update

Hi

When you say 1804 update are you referencing the latest Xbox Insider dashboard update?

If you are referencing the latest Xbox Insider update then please see the
    latest update notes
    as there are known issues with audio that may match your issue.
  5. WilliamSuraci Win User

Windows Xbox app, I sound like a robot underwater to my friends in party chat

I have this same issue and none of those workarounds work for me. It's clearly from the latest game bar update. Help please.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox live

Sorry for the frustration. Engineers are currently working to resolve the Xbox Live issues. Please see xbox.com/status for the latest updates.
  7. BarbarossaBlade Win User

aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled

I believe this issue was fixed in the latest game update. Please go to the store and check for updates.
  8. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

To be clear, if you're experiencing these issues please make sure you're updating to the latest version of the beta build, not the latest version of the regular app.
Thema:

1. Xbox latest update issue please help - Similar Threads - latest update issue

2. Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update: Following this latest update, I have audio distortion in party chat on any controller used. It has never been an issue prior. Reboots and unplugging the console have not worked. Reports submitted....
  3. Issues Downloading Latest Skip Ahead Update -- Hangs at 613 MB

in XboX Insiders
    Issues Downloading Latest Skip Ahead Update -- Hangs at 613 MB: Ended up having to factory reset my console this afternoon. When starting back up, I have not been able to get past the initial update. The update is about 633 MB, but only downloads 20 MB and...
  4. Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.: I am not entirely sure if this is being caused by the latest update or not. But it did start after the update. The issue is my screen will go into a black screen randomly and a split second later...
  5. xbox latest update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox latest update issues: Seems there is an issue with the latest update on xbox that is not being addressed properly. I have an xbox one s, I can no longer play RDR2 (disc) offline. I get a message telling me to check my...
  6. Skipahead issues from the latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Skipahead issues from the latest update: want to make sure its not just my system, below is issues im having. Clicking the store box on screen will not open the store, i cant open it at all. I have games listed for updates and they...
  7. Headset audio issues after latest controller firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio issues after latest controller firmware update: Recently bought a new Xbox Series X|S wireless controller to use with my Xbox One, as well as a Razer BlackShark V2 X wired headset which connects via the controller audio jack. Both have been...
  8. Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?: I just got a new xbox series X yesterday and when I play destiny 2 there are pixelations all over the screen that I can’t get rid of no matter what trouble shooting I try. I’ve tried factory...
  9. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues: Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my camera plugged in my stream immediately shuts...
  10. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...