Xbox latest update issue please help

Discus and support Xbox latest update issue please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. i need serious help. Since the latest update my xbox is no longer functional. Every time i try open or load anything it it says please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theLEB619, Oct 20, 2017.

1. theLEB619
    theLEB619 Guest

Hello everyone. i need serious help. Since the latest update my xbox is no longer functional. Every time i try open or load anything it it says please try again. i have tried hard resetting many times with no results. and i cannot access my settings as i
    am greeted with the same problem of taking to long to load

:)

theLEB619, Oct 20, 2017
  2. MikeyK
    MikeyK Guest
    Check disc error

So as indie24 said, I went over to the xbox forums and it seems to be an issue since the latest preview update. Loads of other people having the same issue. Thought I had a faulty xb1 for a moment!

MikeyK, Oct 20, 2017
  3. xbox one audio problems after 1804 update

My TV doesn't produce sounds from the Xbox one after the Latest Insider Update please help

Loyalty or Loss, Oct 20, 2017
  4. gds1972 Win User

xbox one audio problems after 1804 update

Hi

When you say 1804 update are you referencing the latest Xbox Insider dashboard update?

If you are referencing the latest Xbox Insider update then please see the
    latest update notes
    as there are known issues with audio that may match your issue.
  5. WilliamSuraci Win User

Windows Xbox app, I sound like a robot underwater to my friends in party chat

I have this same issue and none of those workarounds work for me. It's clearly from the latest game bar update. Help please.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox live

Sorry for the frustration. Engineers are currently working to resolve the Xbox Live issues. Please see xbox.com/status for the latest updates.
  7. BarbarossaBlade Win User

aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled

I believe this issue was fixed in the latest game update. Please go to the store and check for updates.
  8. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

To be clear, if you're experiencing these issues please make sure you're updating to the latest version of the beta build, not the latest version of the regular app.
Thema:

1. Xbox latest update issue please help - Similar Threads - latest update issue

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  4. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  7. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  8. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)

in XBoX on Windows
    xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400): I own an xBox One S that until the 20th of May 2023 has been working well. On 21/05/2023 the console has been updated automatically with "10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)". After this,...