Xbox lagging with mouse and keyboard

Discus and support Xbox lagging with mouse and keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently been having problems with my Xbox one S where my keyboard and mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoelMontgomery710, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Xbox lagging with mouse and keyboard

I have recently been having problems with my Xbox one S where my keyboard and mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my frames drop significantly and my audio becomes all crackled. My mouse is wireless but do have the same issue when I connect it to a wire. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and is there a fix for it, Thanks!

:)

JoelMontgomery710, Dec 5, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Mouse and Keyboard suport for Fortnite

Hello Kyoto,

I have seen many posts about this with lag for mouse movement on Fortnite. You can look over the

Mouse and keyboard support
    and see if that will help any.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

Hello Sxzeke,

Sorry for the issue with lagging in Fortnite with the mouse. This is sounding like it a common issue with that game. As Lukas mentioned you can change the poling rate. You can also visit the

mouse and keyboard troubleshooting
    and see if that helps you also. The poling rate is in the game settings, also one is in the Xbox settings for the mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite

This article might help with issues regarding fortnite https://www.windowscentral.com/fortnite-xbox-one-players-facing-mouse-and-keyboard-lag-issues
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

This article might help with issues regarding fortnite https://www.windowscentral.com/fortnite-xbox-one-players-facing-mouse-and-keyboard-lag-issues
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

That feature was just introduced and some lag is to be expected yet in my understanding there would be further updates to assure a better use of the mouse and keyboard with xbox consoles
Thema:

Xbox lagging with mouse and keyboard

1. Xbox lagging with mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - lagging mouse keyboard

2. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  3. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  4. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  5. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  6. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  7. Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging: Recently when I take game clips the clips end up having lag even though I didn’t have lag in the game, the clip also is buffering when I view it, the lag is the clip itslef...
  8. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  9. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  10. How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games: I have an issue with input lag mouse movement on several games using mouse razer death adder v.2 I think it's mouse acceleration lag as I overshoot the target location with the curser all the...