Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

Discus and support Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBean6, Feb 19, 2021.

1. DavidBean6
    DavidBean6 Guest

Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time using the game. Is there a fix for this? We have tried troubleshooting and recalibration the Kinect and also rubbing Kinect set up in the game but nothing works excerpt reinstalling it. This game is so fun can anyone help us? Thanks

:)

DavidBean6, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Purchased Kinect Sport Xbox 360 but not appeare on Xbox One

it is not compatible for the xbox one, no 360 kinect games are

if you want a kinect game there is kinect sports rivals
  4. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

...Kinect Sports Rivals, Fantasia...

Kinect Sports Rivals because I need a good Kinect game.

Fantasia because it looks like a sexy musical that I can fall in love with.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

EARLY XBOX ONE ADOPTERS SHOULD BE COMPENSATED

Would make me chuckle if everyone got compensated with a copy of Kinect Sports Rivals :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work - Similar Threads - Kinect sport rivals

2. Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?: Xbox Sport Kinect game stop working suddenly. I bought another one and they both says unrecognized disc. All my other disc works fine. df6fe896-83f8-462b-817f-e22754fa519c
  3. Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan: Connect sport bravo hub will not connect synchronize state not connected f5d434b5-275f-462c-a596-7efc6dc33356
  4. Recuperar as fotos do Kinect Sports //0Recover photos from Kinect Sport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recuperar as fotos do Kinect Sports //0Recover photos from Kinect Sport: Eu preciso recuperar as fotos antigas do Kinect Sports, mas não consigo pois o serviço foi descontinuado. Lá tem fotos de pessoas falecidas e queria guardar essas fotos pra recordação. Ja...
  5. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  6. Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?: Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S? Does anyone know of better Sports Games for XBOX One S? 028ac95f-ff5d-4b9e-b8c1-5995d5b6b2d9
  7. Kinect sport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sport: hi. Purchased kinect sport ultimate collection. Only 1 disc inside with season 1. Used redeem code to download season 2, as per inset leaflet. Show in storage (with option for copy,move,delete)...
  8. Kinect sport rival 2nd installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sport rival 2nd installation: After creating hero in "Kinect sport rival" the game begins to install again. what should I do? 568f084e-b3bf-4d2e-9b8a-adb0cf52a057
  9. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?: Hello, my xbox elite no longer works on the motherboard, however the hard drive is still functional. I would like to know if it was possible to recover the photos and videos of kinect (adventure...
  10. Issues with Kinect sport rival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Kinect sport rival: My xbox one came with Kinect sport rival . The code was provided which I had to download. the total game download size is 10.80 GB. Since I have a slow internet connection,it took me two days to...