Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone

Discus and support Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having issues where I am being kicked out from any game lobby when starting a game on Call Of Duty Warzone. I have googled and read... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanRochester, Jun 17, 2021.

1. DanRochester
    DanRochester Guest

Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone

Hi, I am having issues where I am being kicked out from any game lobby when starting a game on Call Of Duty Warzone. I have googled and read conflicting posts on many sites that it could be a game problem, it can also be an Xbox fault.

An error code used to appear, once I reloaded my xbox. Now the code doesn't appear but the issues continue. Either I am kicked to Xbox home or the Xbox turns off in it s entirety.

The Xbox is clean, not over heating, only happens with Call Of Duty Warzone.

I have hard reset the Xbox, deleted the games and re-installed them plus add ins, cleared cache, done all I can..

Any help or advice at all?

:)

DanRochester, Jun 17, 2021
  2. DanRochester Win User

If I factory reset will I lose all data, games, settings etc?? How can I save all of these?
  3. tru sk8r256 Win User

I did the same thing Uninstalled reinstalled wiped my Xbox still kicks me to the home screen when it gets ready to start the game
  4. RicKyIIIBADMaaaaaN Win User

I have had the same issues man.

I completely scrubbed my XBOX; deleting accounts, data and all of my games. Yet, still no luck.

This is crazy and amazingly aggravating.
  5. Andrew_C.Williams Win User

After I updated to season 4, the only mode that would work was rebirth, even MW Multiplayer doesn't work, here's a list of everything I have tried as of 7921

Reinstall base game/DLCs while connect to ethernet and offline.

Installed it on the internal hhd and my external ssd, neither one worked

I did a factory rest of the Xbox 3 times, didn't work after that.

What's odd is that my friends can play any mode they select just fine so it look likes the season 4 update is bad on some Xboxes so we might have to wait till season 5 to see if it gets fixed.

Also give activation support a tweet about the issue along with submit a bug here,

MW Bug report , Its the most that can be done till the fix the issue sadly
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Xbox kicks me back to home screen or turns off when loading up Call Of Duty Warzone - Similar Threads - kicks home screen

2. Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.: While playing multiplayer live games I keep getting kicked off back to the Home Screen. I have done all the resets as I’ve seen on the forums. I have also returned my console to Best Buy and got...
  3. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  4. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  5. Kicks me out of game and send me to Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicks me out of game and send me to Home Screen: Kicks me out of game and send me to Home Screen and it’s like only Fortnite a8e0a824-8217-4a6e-8a0c-482b94a64048
  6. My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...: (I asked this question before but I didn't really explain the full thing and it ended up being a waste of time.) Here's the situation: I just got my Xbox Series X two days ago and anytime I play...
  7. Everytime I try to load a downloaded game it kicks me back to my home screen and sometimes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to load a downloaded game it kicks me back to my home screen and sometimes...: It started when my NBA2k23 froze so I just turned it off went to bed but the next day I tried to hop on apex and as it was loading it kicked me back to the main screen and after deleting games and...
  8. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  9. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...
  10. All Xbox One games freeze and kick me to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Xbox One games freeze and kick me to home screen: I am in the Netherlands and got my new xbox one on 5/9/2014. Since that day I have been trying to play games on my xbox one, but both games on disc and digital games freeze and kick me to the home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty wsrzone gsme loads then kicks outcto home screen