Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

Discus and support Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I have to use the digital keyboard on Xbox One S while playing a game it's literally a living hell because it's really laggy and full of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

Every time I have to use the digital keyboard on Xbox One S while playing a game it's literally a living hell because it's really laggy and full of stutters.

submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Paul A. Smith Win User

YouTube app redesign

It's good. Biggest improvement for me was keyboard speed. Scrolling along used to be really slow. Glad to see that's fixed.
  3. Raptor 2581 Win User

Keyboard Problems

Oh no, I mean the actual keyboard in the Xbox, the digital one
  4. TesterGamer Win User

Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

Hi ,

Is this an external keyboard you're using on your console? or the digital keyboard for the console? It's a little hard to decipher where exactly the problem is, apart from the fact that it's a keyboard.

If its the external keyboard, have you tried using a different one?

If the problem is the digital on screen keyboard, maybe attempt doing a power cycle on your console allowing it to clear the cache.
    Oh no we can't get a better keyboard!!!😥😥
  5. darkist1 Win User

Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

Hi TesterGamer,

Is this an external keyboard you're using on your console? or the digital keyboard for the console? It's a little hard to decipher where exactly the problem is, apart from the fact that it's a keyboard.

If its the external keyboard, have you tried using a different one?

If the problem is the digital on screen keyboard, maybe attempt doing a power cycle on your console allowing it to clear the cache.
  6. Pumpykin116 Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

Even if a new patch comes of for it I cant get mine online anymore as I have no onscreen keyboard after doing the factory reset and it still runs really slow.
Thema:

Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy.

1. Xbox Keyboard (digital keyboard) is really slow and laggy. - Similar Threads - Keyboard digital keyboard

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  5. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  8. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  9. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  10. is there a way to stop the digital keyboard from popping up

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to stop the digital keyboard from popping up: when im doing something on xbox that requires typing and im playing on keyboard and mouse is there anything i can do to get the keyboard for controllers to not pull up because its kinda annoying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the xbox keyboard sloe