Xbox keeps wiping my reward points!

Discus and support Xbox keeps wiping my reward points! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. Need help as Microsoft support are useless. I had 12300 reward points so thought I’d redeem to get a £10 voucher. But when I went to redeem it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StephenBailie, Feb 5, 2025.

  1. Xbox keeps wiping my reward points!


    Hello.

    Need help as Microsoft support are useless. I had 12300 reward points so thought I’d redeem to get a £10 voucher. But when I went to redeem it said I had no points. When I complete a game pass task and redeem it to get my points, it shows over 12k but on my dashboard it shows zero and same when I try to redeem the points. And it keeps going to zero. I have contacted Microsoft support and it has been almost 2 months and I have had just 3 replies. The 2nd and 3rd reply were telling me to use a different browser or try and redeem another way. Same reply twice despite me already saying I had tried everything. I have tried every way possible and it doesn’t work.

    Better customer service from a urinal!

    Anyone else have anything I could do or any experience with this and Microsoft (lack of) support?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    StephenBailie, Feb 5, 2025
    #1
  2. StephenBailie Win User

    Xbox keeps wiping my reward points!

    Positive. My achievement points are around 75k. It’s 110% reward points . See below. However when I go to redeem them inn the catalogue it shows zero.
    [​IMG]
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox keeps wiping my reward points!

    many people confuse achievement points for reward points, are you sure that's not what you're looking at?
  4. AASTech77 Win User

    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

    Same here. I was checking to see if my 6000 reward points were deposited for spending $60 on games, and my account seems to have been wiped clean. Hopefully it's a glitch they are working on.
  5. Latin Lex Win User

    Microsoft Points Convertion

    Can someone pls convert my reward points into currency in my account I can't figure it out and xbox keeps telling me the forums can fix it.GamerTag I have 7,800 reward points that are not converting into my account every 15 and 30 pls help!
  6. Jackie759 Win User

    power card rewards not received &very buggy

    I am not getting my correct keys rewards and the game keep restarting losing points
Thema:

Xbox keeps wiping my reward points!

Loading...
  1. Xbox keeps wiping my reward points! - Similar Threads - keeps wiping reward

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  8. My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X

    in XboX Insiders
    My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found...
  9. My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.

    in XboX Insiders
    My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.: Ever since Microsoft fired most of their employees, I’ve been getting false suspended for simply making LFG. Since there’s lack of employees, there’s lack of customer support in some areas now....
  10. Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads...