XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...

Discus and support XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's impossible to contact these people. Meanwhile fraudulent charges occur repeatedly on a daily basis. Is there a way to ban the company from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Defrauded by Microsoft, Nov 29, 2022.

1. XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...

It's impossible to contact these people. Meanwhile fraudulent charges occur repeatedly on a daily basis. Is there a way to ban the company from submitting charges? I have never used Xbox and never will. I have notified my credit card company, but Xbox continues to submit more charges. Is there any way to contact this company directly?

:)

Defrauded by Microsoft, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Default_2072 Win User

XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop? I've never had an Xbox account and do not use it.

I agree. That was my issue --- fraudulent charges on the credit card. I contacted the credit card company, and they addressed the problem. Unauthorized charges and a compromised card number may be what happened in your situation, too.
  3. AngryQueen88 Win User

Subscription Money leaving my account

Contact support, if you cannot remember your old Microsoft account credentials, then another way to trace that account is through verification of your credit card detail since your credit card is attached to it. Tell the agent you want to raise an "unauthorized
    charge" complaint to get the charges stopped as well, should the account be traced as not of your own belonging.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

XBOX subscription

You are welcome. Well, if you got a new credit card (new number, new cvv, new everything) then this might be an unauthorized charge from someone that stoled your credit card information.

Either way, if you cannot access the account, you would need to contact your bank or credit card company to request them to stop all futures charges from Microsoft/Xbox.
  5. RascallyTiara8 Win User

I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create...

I keep get charged to my credit card for an account that we can not access.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

My son can't access his account (hacked)

You can contact your credit card company and explain the situation to them and they will initiate a credit card number change to prevent unauthorized charges to your account. Alternatively if you have set up that you need to authorize a purchase that incurs
    a charge before they are completed then you shouldn't need to worry. Just monitor your credit card and if an unauthorized charge occurs then you can contact your credit card company to have it reversed. Most credit card companies allow you dispute a charge
    that was not made by you within a certain timeframe. So as long as you monitor it you won't be held responsible if a charge does indeed occur.
Thema:

XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...

1. XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?... - Similar Threads - keeps submitting unauthorized

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. Give mode keeps switching on

in XBoX on Windows
    Give mode keeps switching on: My Give Mode options just keep switching on even though I have turned it off. I do not want to donate and have turned the automatic give mode off, but it just keeps switching on. Please help....
  5. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  6. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  7. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  8. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  9. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  10. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...: I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing...