Xbox keeps ssaying opening

Discus and support Xbox keeps ssaying opening in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox keeps saying opening even when its closed and the green light is blinking what should i do? ad2dded5-59cd-4776-a77d-c268b6376375 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WebbedGlitter69, Nov 2, 2017.

  1. Xbox keeps ssaying opening


    my xbox keeps saying opening even when its closed and the green light is blinking what should i do?

    :)
     
    WebbedGlitter69, Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. the xbox player profile can not play on xbox live !! NEED URGENT HELP Xbox keeps ssaying opening :)!

    Hello I am trying to redo my profile I shouldn't have put my sons birthday....now I can't play multi player on a few games keeps ssaying player to young
     
    SleepingLime6, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Guardian 606
    Guardian 606 Guest
    Xbox Guide Keeps Opening

    lol i had this same problem and to be honest i dnt to thank to look at my guitar hero guitar (cause i was having the same prob) it was my guitar i took the batterys out and it was fixed
     
    Guardian 606, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Friends off line and usb headset won’t work all the time

    Well. No unless it ssays ompatible with xbox it's not compatible with xbox
  5. SleepingLime6 Win User

    the xbox player profile can not play on xbox live !! NEED URGENT HELP :-)!

    Hello I am trying to redo my profile I shouldn't have put my sons birthday....now I can't play multi player on a few games keeps ssaying player to young
  6. DeMarcusFields Win User

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign Pack 1

    Yes i have everything installed but its its ssays i need to install campaign pack 1 and i was just playing it just fine before the update so im un and re installing pack 1 to see what happens
  7. Guardian 606 Win User

    Xbox Guide Keeps Opening

    lol i had this same problem and to be honest i dnt to thank to look at my guitar hero guitar (cause i was having the same prob) it was my guitar i took the batterys out and it was fixed
  8. CraicPot Win User

    Xbox Guide Keeps Opening

    Hi Scooby Doo,

    I do have SmartGlass but I forgot to mention that when I was doing the above troubleshooting, I also put my iPhone and iPad into flight mode.
Thema:

Xbox keeps ssaying opening

Loading...
  1. Xbox keeps ssaying opening - Similar Threads - keeps ssaying opening

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  8. My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X

    in XboX Insiders
    My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found...
  9. My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.

    in XboX Insiders
    My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.: Ever since Microsoft fired most of their employees, I’ve been getting false suspended for simply making LFG. Since there’s lack of employees, there’s lack of customer support in some areas now....
  10. Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads...