Xbox keeps shutting down

Discus and support Xbox keeps shutting down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons xbox one keeps turning itself off on start up? Says about ventilation and power source? Any ideas please 78888e3b-e26a-4740-bb1f-04b89f367ba3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TREE TREE 10000, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Xbox keeps shutting down

my sons xbox one keeps turning itself off on start up? Says about ventilation and power source? Any ideas please

:)

TREE TREE 10000, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 keeps shutting down ventilation message

Xbox 360 keeps shutting down with ventilation message.

LevelChimp4383, Oct 23, 2017
  3. HAMMERxTIME9
    HAMMERxTIME9 Guest
    My Xbox 360 keeps shutting down - any suggestions?? other than buy a new one....

My Xbox 360 keeps shutting down - any suggestions?? other than buy a new one....

HAMMERxTIME9, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Xbox keeps shutting down

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Keeps shutting down

Hi Michele,

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it only happen with games or if you open up anything in general the Xbox Shuts off?

Follow these steps to reset your power supply unit:

1. Unplug the cables from the console, wall outlet, and power supply itself.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug it back in and power on the Xbox.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I would recommend for you to try this: Xbox One
    Power Supply Solution.
    Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  6. Hxnestly Win User

Keeps shutting down

Try unplugging your xbox and then plugging it back in, or go to settings and reset your xbox with keeping games and apps.
  7. Mythic xSagex Win User

xbox keeps shutting Down

UM Youve tried different power cords?
  8. KingDestroyerlk Win User

Xbox keeps shutting down!!!

And im in the preview program
  9. SKIP235 Win User

xbox keeps shutting Down

It was the av cables. I have no idea, but removed them and plugged them back in and it was working like a champ! Thanks!!!!
Thema:

Xbox keeps shutting down

1. Xbox keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  3. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  4. Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....: My Xbox X keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on. Ive tried cleaning, plugging directly into the wall, changing the wall power socket, changing cords, etc... Im at a loss. I spent so much...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  6. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  7. My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down: every time I connect it I have to turn off my Xbox and wait 30min for my internet to work again. My Xbox is breaking my internet. ae29793d-083a-4499-9ed0-f8b2668fccd1
  8. forza horizon 5 keeps shutting my pc down i dont know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 5 keeps shutting my pc down i dont know why?: since the rally update, every time i tired to play the new expansion, the game not only crashes but turns my entire pc off. i dont see any precursor to crashing like stalling or screen tearing or...
  9. Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play: Keep shut down after about 45 mins 5c71bdd8-a458-43f3-aaf5-95389042d732
  10. COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down?: Why does COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down? There are a lot of reports from this being across all xbox versions. 43195d6f-cbbe-4260-bf44-0eddfbd07490