Xbox keeps shutting down

Discus and support Xbox keeps shutting down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons xbox one keeps turning itself off on start up? Says about ventilation and power source? Any ideas please 78888e3b-e26a-4740-bb1f-04b89f367ba3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TREE TREE 10000, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Xbox keeps shutting down

my sons xbox one keeps turning itself off on start up? Says about ventilation and power source? Any ideas please

:)

TREE TREE 10000, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 keeps shutting down ventilation message

Xbox 360 keeps shutting down with ventilation message.

LevelChimp4383, Oct 23, 2017
  3. HAMMERxTIME9
    HAMMERxTIME9 Guest
    My Xbox 360 keeps shutting down - any suggestions?? other than buy a new one....

My Xbox 360 keeps shutting down - any suggestions?? other than buy a new one....

HAMMERxTIME9, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Xbox keeps shutting down

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Keeps shutting down

Hi Michele,

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it only happen with games or if you open up anything in general the Xbox Shuts off?

Follow these steps to reset your power supply unit:

1. Unplug the cables from the console, wall outlet, and power supply itself.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug it back in and power on the Xbox.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I would recommend for you to try this: Xbox One
    Power Supply Solution.
    Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  6. Hxnestly Win User

Keeps shutting down

Try unplugging your xbox and then plugging it back in, or go to settings and reset your xbox with keeping games and apps.
  7. Mythic xSagex Win User

xbox keeps shutting Down

UM Youve tried different power cords?
  8. KingDestroyerlk Win User

Xbox keeps shutting down!!!

And im in the preview program
  9. SKIP235 Win User

xbox keeps shutting Down

It was the av cables. I have no idea, but removed them and plugged them back in and it was working like a champ! Thanks!!!!
Thema:

Xbox keeps shutting down

1. Xbox keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.: Fifa 23 shuts down my console, it is the only game that does this, a green flash comes up and then it shuts down. EA are saying it a console issue, however as it’s the ONLY game that does it, I...
  3. X box keeps crashing and or shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box keeps crashing and or shutting down: I bought a x box series x for my son and have spent hours downloading new games and games we had on the previous xbox. Initially all seemed well, particularly MS flight simulator, but when you try...
  4. ark server keeps shutting down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ark server keeps shutting down.: I have an ark server and several hrs or so after we have played no one can get on the game until I go in and restart the server. Internet is fine I do not have to restart internet. A message does...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps cutting out and shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps cutting out and shutting down: Hi, My flight simulator 2020 for the past two days is shutting down once i start flying in game. I am using a PC. I cant get through to Tech Support, Any one else experiencing similar issues?...
  6. Ark can't play just keeps shutting itself down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark can't play just keeps shutting itself down: i updated the game yesterday and i cannot play it today whenever i try to play it i seems to try to load up and has the picture display then it just shuts down any help would be appreciated...
  7. Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW: (Possible Issue) too It keeps giving me a message that it shut down due to insufficient ventilation, but the Series X is on a table by itself with plenty of room for ventilation, any tips?...
  8. Xbox Series X Keeps Shutting Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Shutting Down: Every time I start to play a game on my Xbox Series X, the console shuts down without fail. I knew it was not a heating problem as I had just turned on the console. The console itself is located...
  9. MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down: Anyone else having a problem playing MLB the Show 21? I just downloaded the game from XBOX Gamepass and I have not been able to play it at all as when the game gets ready to start it completely...
  10. Xbox One (Original) keeps turning on quietly and shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One (Original) keeps turning on quietly and shutting down: I'm kinda getting crazy on this one I'm on the Insider program (Preview Beta) and have no idea if this is a new undocumented feature or if my Xbox's PSU is just starting to fail. I have my Xbox...