Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.

Discus and support Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First time posting here, I apologize in advance if I get something wrong. My Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and up to date, and yet I can't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SleepyKhaos, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.

First time posting here, I apologize in advance if I get something wrong.

My Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and up to date, and yet I can't play my games I downloaded through the subscription.

I've recently gotten an Xbox Series S, and got myself into the Alpha Skip-Ahead, so I'm wondering if this is a known problem, or if there's a way to fix it. I didn't have this problem with my previous console, and I didn't seem to have it before enrolling in the Skip-Ahead.

Moreover, it's happened multiple times. The first time, it was late so I simply went to bed, and it was fixed in the morning. However, everything I've tried, including restarting my console, hasn't worked.

After I get the, "Sign in or renew the subscription" message, I've clicked "Report a problem". At first it does nothing, before saying to connect to the Xbox network, whenever I already am.

I'd really appreciate some advice or insight on how to fix this.

submitted by /u/SleepyKhaos
    [link] [comments]

/u/SleepyKhaos, Jan 3, 2023
  2. ToriToyStory Win User

When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both. What do I do?

I have Xbox Live Gold and it expires 9/7/2023. The pop up after it kicks me out of the game says;

"Sign in or renew the subscription

Sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or EA Play is up to date. (0x803f900a)"
  3. RoyA Win User

Can't Log In to Xbox Music

I've been having the same problem for a week with the app. IE signs in fine and so does my Xbox One, my subscription is up to date, but the app just keeps signing in then says I'm not connected to the internet.
  4. Burningisis Win User

They took my money without permission, and LIED about it

I definitely understand your anger in this situation. I'm also sorry that support gave you incorrect information. The billing date for your account cannot be changed. Once you start up your xbox Live account, the billing date is set. Renewal dates (the
    date that charges are applied to your account but not sent to your credit card or bank account) do change based on when you sign up for a membership. You can contact support and request a supervisor though in regards to this information provided to you. You
    may or may not get Audry's supervisor though because they use many different call centers to handle calls. But the complaint can be at least registered. Even a first tier agent can take a complaint. They'll be able to tell you exactly your billing date
    as well as your subscription renewal date.

You can also find out this information yourself at commerce.microsoft.com That will also tell you your billing date as well as your subscription renewal dates.

Again I'm terribly sorry this happened to you, I'm not any official support however I am an ambassador and I do feel for you regarding this
  5. CarTzy Win User

Packs say unowned even though they're installed.

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties accessing you packs. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot digital game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Packs say unowned even though they're installed.

[​IMG]
    In reply to 's post on December 10, 2022

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.

1. Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date. - Similar Threads - keeps saying Sign

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  6. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  7. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  8. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...
  9. My xbox keeps on saying sign in took too long too start

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps on saying sign in took too long too start: My Xbox keeps on saying signin took too long to start and then won't sign in. The only solution I can find for this is to hard restart my console however I have done this 16 times now and it will...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying "A problem occurred while signing in"?: Why does my Xbox 360 keep saying a problem occurred while signing in? 86dda86d-23ac-4894-97a0-aac178e14dce