Xbox keeps saying i started playing on xbox series

Discus and support Xbox keeps saying i started playing on xbox series in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You started playing somewhere else" while not playing anywhere else. I have already tried switching it off 3f720422-04b5-46ab-b341-6146b25b7d4c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by atupele sanyila, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Xbox keeps saying i started playing on xbox series

You started playing somewhere else" while not playing anywhere else. I have already tried switching it off

:)

atupele sanyila, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Atupele, try to remove games from quick resume, because when you will start some game that is very heavy in matter of memory for the console.

And try this procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. brandy proctor Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

I purchased the 2K24 black mamba edition that says it's for Xbox series x and Xbox one but it's not working on my Xbox one console. It keeps saying not compatible.
  4. Cristian Berte Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

Platinum on PlayStation 4 and here on Xbox S series, here on Xbox series S it's almost unplayable, but I'll keep playing.
  5. Zeplini Win User

Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103

On Xbox Series S, wanted to play Alice Madness Returns off Xbox game pass which is meant to be backwards compatible, but have this error 80151103.

So the game wont start and I only get to see the welcome/ start screen and says it needs a profile/ login.

Tried various so called fixes but nothing works, fails on downloading profile.

If I am on Series S should it not use my profile anyway and just start?
  6. troyjones_521 Win User

Can not load some games

Xbox series s

This keep on need to load so take me back to the start.

There both

Yes

No
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps saying i started playing on xbox series - Similar Threads - keeps saying started

2. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  6. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  7. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?: im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it? fcfc2f9a-bbee-40c5-a767-de06fd58c32a
  10. My xbox keeps on saying sign in took too long too start

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps on saying sign in took too long too start: My Xbox keeps on saying signin took too long to start and then won't sign in. The only solution I can find for this is to hard restart my console however I have done this 16 times now and it will...