Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I open any game that has online mp, it says disconnected from Xbox live, idk why it keeps saying this, I tried looking at other Reddit posts and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok-Roof-1432, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live

When I open any game that has online mp, it says disconnected from Xbox live, idk why it keeps saying this, I tried looking at other Reddit posts and that hasn’t helped either.

submitted by /u/Ok-Roof-1432
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok-Roof-1432, Nov 26, 2022
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

New software is virtually unusable

Are you saying you keep disconnecting from xbox live ?
  3. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

Call of duty ghosts serious problem

it says fetching profile or something or connecting to xbox live, if it says connecting to xbox live just back out n maybe disconnect from live then log back in, keep doing that it will work, it did for me..just be patient
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

No internet for a few days; how do I play saved games?

well are you signed in?

try disconnecting your console from xbox live and see what you can do. keep in mind when you sign in it will say cant connect to xbox live
  5. jackstonhart Win User

Game keeps disconnecting and saying, "disconnected from xbox live"

Hello

We have tested this for 7 days week via a cabled network connection and it has not disconnected from from xbox live at all.

We have now put the Xbox back on wifi and it disconnected 7 times in 1 hour.

So with these facts and with us trying all you told us in your 1st email and still having these problems when on wifi we suspect the xbox has a faulty wifi card.

So please can you send us instructions of how to get the faulty xbox exchanged.

Thanks
  6. jackstonhart Win User

Game keeps disconnecting and saying, "disconnected from xbox live"

Hello

Thanks for your help.

This morning I tried all of your suggestions seeing if each one would work before moving to the next one. Each time I tried to play I have the same problem as detailed originally. I felt sure the "Reset and Keep my games" option may work but I can confirm that also did not.

Please can you advise what I am to do.

Thanks
Thema:

Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live

1. Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live - Similar Threads - keeps saying disconnected

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  7. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  8. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  9. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...