Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...

Discus and support Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play my games with my friends but it will kick me out of the party and the game but im confused because it will not disconnect me from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerrose, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Jerrose
    Jerrose Guest

Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...

Im trying to play my games with my friends but it will kick me out of the party and the game but im confused because it will not disconnect me from xbox live and will say my network it fine and that theyre are not problems. I want to fix this but im not sure how or whats the problem please help me fix this.
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me... [​IMG]

:)

Jerrose, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Jerrose Win User

Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me hear voice chat either.

Thanks for trying to but that didn’t seem to work I’m not sure what is wrong my console but it will not stop disconnecting from parties and games even though my internet is good
  3. Xulaz Win User

Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me hear voice chat either.

And your xbox disconnect you internet and connect a little after?

I'm asking this cuz i have a similar problem lol
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Jerrose , I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. JonathanNeedsHelp Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

Man, it's still doing this. It lets me sign in after testing the connection and everything works great until it decides to kick me off every 10-15 minutes now.
  6. JarsaculaS Win User

my xbox will NOT stay connected to xbox live!!!!

My NAT is open. It kicks me off of xbox live every 15 or so minutes. Help!
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me... - Similar Threads - keeps kicking parties

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  6. Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers: I bought a used xbox one and it keeps kicking off the controller saying you need a controller to play this game it does it with a different controller too 72302afe-39af-473c-8d00-6a08c3b2585e
  7. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  8. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my...: why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my internet. but when i go to my settings it says everything is good d0e7ccc0-aa20-43b6-b64a-55c25a98ba62