Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen

Discus and support Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi just looking for some help when I try to load a game on my xbox one it will come on and load a little bit of the initial loading screen/ cinematic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by danny cavanagh, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen

Hi just looking for some help when I try to load a game on my xbox one it will come on and load a little bit of the initial loading screen/ cinematic then will kick me back to the dashboard and not let me get any further. It dose this on a couple of games I have tried holding down the power button for 10 seconds and a factory reset but no luck

:)

danny cavanagh, Sep 22, 2022
  2. danny cavanagh Win User

Hi thanks for your reply I don't have any accessories connected to my xbox apart from the power cable and the HDMI lead.

I have have tested both the wireless and wired network connections aswell as the multi player connection and are all fine. I have tried disconnecting from the Internet completely to see if it could be a network problem but it still happens. When it happens it doesn't give me a error code so I can trouble shoot the problem.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Danny

This can be a bit odd but, if you have external devices connected to the console (USB accessories, Kinect) please disconnect everything and try launching the game to see how it goes.

If that doesn't work, what did you tried so far to fix this? (besides power cycling the console)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do you have the Xbox connected directly to the power wall?
    If not, please do it

In any case, this can be a bit odd but can you try using your console in a different room with a different TV?

And... Do you have the OG Xbox One? (The one with the external power brick) or what console do you have?
  5. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

mine was doing fine now it won't load any games up keeps kicking me back to home screen.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Kicks Me Back to Home screen.

Hi there,

Since the items have been downloaded have you done a full power cycle of the console?

If you haven't, you can follow the steps
    here

That's one thing that will clear up a number of game launch issues.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen - Similar Threads - keeps kicking home

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  6. Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers: I bought a used xbox one and it keeps kicking off the controller saying you need a controller to play this game it does it with a different controller too 72302afe-39af-473c-8d00-6a08c3b2585e
  7. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  9. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  10. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...