Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen

Discus and support Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi just looking for some help when I try to load a game on my xbox one it will come on and load a little bit of the initial loading screen/ cinematic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by danny cavanagh, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen

Hi just looking for some help when I try to load a game on my xbox one it will come on and load a little bit of the initial loading screen/ cinematic then will kick me back to the dashboard and not let me get any further. It dose this on a couple of games I have tried holding down the power button for 10 seconds and a factory reset but no luck

:)

danny cavanagh, Sep 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Danny

This can be a bit odd but, if you have external devices connected to the console (USB accessories, Kinect) please disconnect everything and try launching the game to see how it goes.

If that doesn't work, what did you tried so far to fix this? (besides power cycling the console)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

mine was doing fine now it won't load any games up keeps kicking me back to home screen.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Kicks Me Back to Home screen.

Hi there,

Since the items have been downloaded have you done a full power cycle of the console?

If you haven't, you can follow the steps
    here

That's one thing that will clear up a number of game launch issues.
  5. LiveJOKER ACE Win User

Dead Rising keeps kicking me back to the home screen.

Did you guys buy the game digitally? Or are you guys using the disc?
  6. plasmawine Win User

Dead Rising keeps kicking me back to the home screen.

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I unplugged the Xbox One, then waited a minute, then plugged it back in. It solved the issue for me.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen - Similar Threads - keeps kicking home

2. Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?: My Apex Legends game keeps freezing and kicking me out. Why is it doing that? 940d6975-006a-4e38-a1a9-5e19b754655d
  3. I keep getting kicked from online games as well as party chat every few minutes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting kicked from online games as well as party chat every few minutes: I’m literally unable to use party chat, I get kicked out every couple minutes. I’m also barely able to play anything online, I’m just constantly switching servers and losing connection. This is...
  4. Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...: I just purchased power rangers battle for the grid and every time I go into a match both online and in arcade the game freezes or kicks me back to the home screen on my xbox S...
  5. I keep getting kicked out of parties on xbox app for windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting kicked out of parties on xbox app for windows 10: Hello, I am having a Problem with the Xbox app/game bar for Win 10. Every time I join a party after like 20 seconds everyone goes quiet and cant hear me, it seems that I just get kicked out of the...
  6. MLB The Show 2022 keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show 2022 keeps kicking me out: Somewhere after the 4th inning, it just leaves the game and takes me back to the main menu. When I select the game and go back to franchise the game I was playing is gone and I have start over....
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of games and performing slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of games and performing slow: It’s driving my son mad. It’s throwing him out of games including fifa and Fortnite. The network is fine and the internet is great in the house. I have tried deleting Fortnite and reloading but it...
  8. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...
  9. My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home.: It was happening the other day and it has happened twice in the past like 30 minutes. First time it happend today was when I was playing a Halo 5 custom game. It was starting to lag really bad...
  10. Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen: Every time i try to load up overwatch, it will act like it is starting up but then kick me back to the home page. It doesn't happen with any other games. I have tried unplugging the power box and...