Xbox keeps getting stuck at Troubleshooting screen on every boot up

Discus and support Xbox keeps getting stuck at Troubleshooting screen on every boot up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox keeps getting stuck at Troubleshooting screen on every boot up, I have to insert the USB drive with Update & then it goes through complete setup... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaheshChulet, Sep 10, 2022.

1. MaheshChulet
    MaheshChulet Guest

Xbox keeps getting stuck at Troubleshooting screen on every boot up, I have to insert the USB drive with Update & then it goes through complete setup again

Xbox keeps getting stuck at Troubleshooting screen on every boot up [​IMG]

:)

MaheshChulet, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know. Seems like offline update works.
  3. MaheshChulet Win User

Sometimes after selecting Offline Setup it shows error: E101

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Francia J. Win User

Can you please check if there is an error on the bottom part such as E103, E102, E101, etc?
  6. MaheshChulet Win User

It again showed me the same error so I rebooted it after disconnecting for 30 seconds. After doing this couple of times it booted up properly without any error.
Thema:

1. Xbox keeps getting stuck at Troubleshooting screen on every boot up - Similar Threads - keeps getting stuck

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  4. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  5. Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and...
  6. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall 5e4fae5d-c91c-440a-bcfe-86c40cbff2fb
  7. Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game: So Fortnite keeps crashing every time i try to load up into a battle royale game. Creative mode and the rest of the game features like the item shop still work normally however its just battle...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  10. my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...: ive turned my xbox off and on multiple times and it doesnt work. i tried it in the home screen and while a games lobby. submitted by /u/cosmicdomoto [link] [comments]