Xbox keeps clicking out

Discus and support Xbox keeps clicking out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We've had an Xbox one for a while now and we decided to move it, with the same TV, to different spot. We connected everything similarly (I think), but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDuncanboys, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Xbox keeps clicking out

We've had an Xbox one for a while now and we decided to move it, with the same TV, to different spot. We connected everything similarly (I think), but now when we turn it on, the green Xbox one screen appears but then, before the homepage appears, the
    Xbox clicks and turns itself off. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!!!!

:)

TheDuncanboys, Dec 27, 2015
  2. my wired headset isnt working properly

my xbox 360 wirless headset keeps making clicking noises and i cant here other players

MAGxAwEsOmE99, Dec 27, 2015
  3. xbox one issue help if possible

my xbox one keeps making a clicking noise like a clock any ideas what i could be

DAVID LE 7295, Dec 27, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Xbox keeps clicking out

Make sure all your power cables are connected securely. Is the console plugged into a power strip or directly into the wall outlet? If it is plugged into a power strip try plugging it into a wall outlet. Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox keeps clicking out

Make sure all your power cables are connected securely. Is the console plugged into a power strip or directly into the wall outlet? If it is plugged into a power strip try plugging it into a wall outlet. Let us know. Good Luck!
  6. Potato Shakes Win User

XBOX keeps signing out!

First thing everyone who's having these kind of issues is Sign in on account.live.com ,go to security and password, and update/verify your security info. Then re-download your profile on the xbox.
  7. taidara Win User

XBOX keeps signing out!

@UniformTrain3 - I would say this sounds like a corrupted profile.

If you haven't already, delete your profile (Delete Profile Only) and download your profile from Live.

Follow the steps up front and let us know where this takes you.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Repeat this process, 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.
  8. Jamrock Sunhara Win User

XBOX keeps signing out!

Again All i did was delete my account on my xbox then redownloaded the account

It should be working.

If you don't understand this simple suggesting. Look up a youtube
  9. ZoMBieFRY III Win User

XBOX keeps signing out!

The exact same thing is happening to ever since the Black ops 2 update if you know how to fix this problem please let me know, Tank you .
Thema:

Xbox keeps clicking out

1. Xbox keeps clicking out - Similar Threads - keeps clicking

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  9. Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow: This dumb app, after i set to allow on the multiplayer tab, after I hit submit and the page reloads it changes it back to deny. db936cca-3b95-40f7-96bc-b67579221216
  10. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913