xbox keeps asking for proofs on 360

Discus and support xbox keeps asking for proofs on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i tried to login to live on my 360 and it asked me for my username and pass to login. I typed the correct info in and it logged me in then asked if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BasedReedus, Jan 18, 2014.

1. BasedReedus
    BasedReedus Guest

So i tried to login to live on my 360 and it asked me for my username and pass to login. I typed the correct info in and it logged me in then asked if i wanted my password to be remembered. I checked yes and hit continue and then it disconnected me. It
    would do this every time and on my one i login no problem

:)

BasedReedus, Jan 18, 2014
  2. signing into xbox live

cant sign into xbox live on my console keeps asking me for my email address and password keeps asking about proofs

JaggedGlobe88, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Security proof error

My xbox keeps asking me to update my security proofs. So, I went on to the site to update my proofs and update my cell number. Now, my xbox keeps asking me to verify that my old cell is still the correct phone number. When I say "I just updated this online"
    then it does nothing and asks me to verify my old cell phone again. This is driving me insane. Please help. It's been like this for weeks.

PediatricData81, Jan 18, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 18, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

6. cG EpTiCz Win User

Security proofs

I keep getting asked to put in a code for security proofing but i cant access my other email account. I tried to update the security information on my xbox 360 but it gave me this error code 80151103. I do not understand this because this is a downloading
    profile error code not a security proofing code.
  7. Retro80s-9D1F1797-A3 Win User

Why do I keep seeing "add security" on Xbox?

Actually, I already did the security proof once from Microsoft, but it keep saying to add security on Xbox 360 last time. Why is it so important to add security proof on Xbox 360?
  8. TootieCornet4 Win User

Xbox 360 getting skype

have you got proof of this? i only ask because if you that makes 360 a lot better for use.
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Declining proofs

May I ask, why do you delete your Proofs after you log in?

This is the reason it keeps asking you for your Proofs because you need them for Xbox Live now so when it tries to login and doesn't find them it asks you to set them up again.

You would need to set up proofs and keep them for your account to login each time. You could set up proofs with false answers if you really wanted and are worried of the answers being used against you but you would need to track your answers in case you
    wanted to access your account should it be compromised.

Google also uses the "One login to rule them all" system, Microsoft just has a console the account uses too.
Thema:

1. xbox keeps asking for proofs on 360 - Similar Threads - keeps asking proofs

2. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  3. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  4. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  5. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  6. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  7. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  8. Xbox Series X keeps asking “Enter your password”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X keeps asking “Enter your password”: Every time i start the Xbox it asks me to enter my password to sign in. It is incapable of remembering the details. Why? I am using 2FA and Microsoft Authenticator fwiw...
  9. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  10. My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again

in XBoX on Windows
    My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again: The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do? 7fc98705-5edd-4f4a-9d98-20442f10d86a