Xbox just now declined my payment even though I payed back in December for it and we didn't...

Discus and support Xbox just now declined my payment even though I payed back in December for it and we didn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want my money or my game I've waited so long just for them to tell me no roght before screw that 9f989fe5-befa-4093-a6e9-50d9eef68929 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camps camps, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Camps camps
    Camps camps Guest

Xbox just now declined my payment even though I payed back in December for it and we didn't...

I want my money or my game I've waited so long just for them to tell me no roght before screw that

:)

Camps camps, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Xbox just now declined my payment even though I payed back in December for it and we didn't get refunded or have access to the game

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the status of the game transaction in your purchase history?

Thanks!
  3. whitephoenix070 Win User

Cant renew or buy new xbox live gold membership!

I try to renew my membership it shows me my payment options but then says your card was declined even though we have plenty of money on the card
  4. Xdeathreaperx91 Roth Win User

I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy the game again why is this?

Hello Kyle, when I checked my purchases it said it was declined even though I downloaded the multiplayer, all of the content packs and all of the cross gen packs, but during the beta when I pre ordered it, it allowed me to play the beta even though my payment got declined, I think it was because they had a price change on the game, cause when I bought it, it was only 60 bucks but now it's 70.
  5. a_woutyz Win User

why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

We are are now at december 15th and again update issues. I’m playing and paying in game and we can’t even play on Xbox
  6. 1997 Kate Win User

I can't buy game by iDEAL , but I've done it before.

Thanks for your reply!!

This has been happening for 2 days now. but not only when buying from my account, but also from my boyfriend's account too. We tried not only our cards in the V-pay system, but also Visa and MasterCard. In all cases, the payment does not go through at all. There is no notification that the payment was declined. Just nothing happens. Only this message " There are issues processing your payment and we want to resolve them."
Thema:

1. Xbox just now declined my payment even though I payed back in December for it and we didn't... - Similar Threads - declined payment though

2. Xbox One S: Multiplayer Connection Decline

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S: Multiplayer Connection Decline: Over the past 2 weeks, my 4-5 yr old Xbox One S has been slow in any online multiplayer game. I’ve power cycled the Xbox a few times, reset my router, tried different games, and eliminated my...
  3. Refund declined

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund declined: There has been some unauthorised payments made from my bank account for V Bucks on Fortnite. This is not the first time that it has happened and because of that, I am not able to receive any more...
  4. Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...: They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh) As i said, the game is performing very bad and I...
  5. Xbox Mastercard declining Spotify

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard declining Spotify: So I just got the Xbox Mastercard in the mail yesterday. I activated it, and set up my account with Barclays. I began adding it as the preferred payment for my subscriptions, it worked fine for...
  6. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  7. My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game: How come when I purchased 2k24 it was declined yet I was still able to install the game? 179cedc7-6b37-45e7-be63-4e81a83dc797
  8. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...: When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my...
  9. Mg appeal been decline this my first time banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mg appeal been decline this my first time banned: This girl ask me to sent a [mod removed] one. Im a kid please won't happen again need to talk to a real person with this appeal a706daa4-b816-4639-b088-e5d45633c3ae
  10. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...