Xbox Italian Support Tricked me and i lost my Scorpio Gamepad

Discus and support Xbox Italian Support Tricked me and i lost my Scorpio Gamepad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First of all you have to know that i own several Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox Ones. I have been an xbox live users since the start and, till now, i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisterZeta, Sep 3, 2018.

1. MisterZeta
    MisterZeta Guest

First of all you have to know that i own several Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox Ones.

I have been an xbox live users since the start and, till now, i was satisfied with xbox world, products and services.

And lastly i want to apologize with my poor english

I bought an xbox one x Scoropio console. It's controlle was working fine till may 2018.

I sent it back in warranty for repairing/replacement with UPS courier as support told me to do.

The point is that my Xbox one X controller never returned to me. They sent me an xbox one normal one.

So, at first i thought they were just msitaken. After calling them they said me "we dont have it in stock" (i recorded the call) we are going to mailing you with all the details.

The email never come ...

So i called them again and this time they said "you never sent us an xbox one x scorpio, your was a xbox one classic one we wont give you a scorpio controller and that's our final decision"

in fact their sytem recognize the Id of the pad i sent them as a normal controller, they said. No one of them even checked it by them eyes. The system is inviolable truth, they said.

But the system is wrong! Mine was an xbox one x scorpio controller for sure. I bought the console on day one ONLY to have scoprio edition.

So i asked them to check on the system my other 7 controllers. They can find only 3 , and they also see more six unofficial controller.

So given the fact i never had a single unofficial controller to me their system is trash.

What can i do?

I'll go this weekend to the "italian customers/consumer agency" that freely provide assistance and legal help against company who fraud people.

They "move" even for 10€ so that's not the point.

If i cannot have my controller back i want the entire console refunded and some compensation. there have been 4 month i keep calling them, texing them and trying all can i do. I just want what i deserve: my own controller.

I can call what happened to me thieving.

No one ever had the same issue?

thanks for your help Xbox Italian Support Tricked me and i lost my Scorpio Gamepad :D

:)

MisterZeta, Sep 3, 2018
  2. MP LEGENDARY
    MP LEGENDARY Guest
    Would I be able to get an old account back?

A few years ago I lost my account to some random people that tricked me into doing something. They ended up taking my account and I wanted to know if I could still get it back.

MP LEGENDARY, Sep 3, 2018
  3. lost date after download updates

help me please! sorry for my english, i'm italian. after i create a new account in xbox live i play some games and when i agree to download updates i lost my save! remain only the objectives. i try with 3 games. in 2 of these i lost evrything and in the
    other one i lost half progresses! there are a way to recover my progresses? thanks

PaunchyTulip0, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest

Hello there, I'm gonna also reply in english so everyone with a similar issue can have an answer.

Basically, this is kinda odd... with Limited Edition pads they usually make you do a bunch of tests then, if you are eligible, they send you a replacement without asking for the old one because... well everyone wants to keep the Limited Edition for their collection.

For Everyone: Always specify that your controller is a Limited Edition and not a regular one. As far as I know it is usually bounded to the console S/N.

So... what to do next? I would say tweet this thread to @XboxSupport on twitter, they will try their best to help you. It's definitely a complicated situation unfortunately.

Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) | Twitter

Ciao! Come ho spiegato in inglese, purtroppo è abbastanza strano. Con i controller Limited Edition di solito spediscono direttamente un controller sostitutivo senza chiederti quello originale. Per questo motivo va sempre specificato in chat. Consiglio vivamente
    di fare un tweet al supporto linkando questo thread, sono molto bravi ma non garantisco niente, ora hai una situazione complicata e purtroppo c'è anche tanta gente che cerca di fregare il sistema :\

Sanana94, Sep 3, 2018
  5. [Mod Removed: Please suggest official Xbox Support solutions only]

Please contact the US Xbox Support throught this link : Contact Us | Xbox Support

GreyStormGaming, Sep 3, 2018
  6. MisterZeta
    MisterZeta Guest
    i did specified the controller was the Scorpio one several time in the chat. They didn't deny that.

They are simply assuming that since the system wont recognize the ID of the controller it wasnt a Scorpio edition one.

And that's odd: they replaced the controller as "controller given with the console in warranty" and the console was "xbox one x Scorpio " ... but the only controller given with that console is the Scorpio . The mistake is under them eyes.

I texted Microsoft IT on facebook and they opened again my case. I hope someone will call me to explain the facts.

MisterZeta, Sep 4, 2018
  7. MisterZeta
    MisterZeta Guest
    Italy seems small but it isn't that small Xbox Italian Support Tricked me and i lost my Scorpio Gamepad :p

And you have to pay two time 60€ highway tool and atleast 150€ fuel in order to go from my town to milan and come back.

And i'm not that sure it will solve the problem, i doubt they have my controller xD.

I already asked help to the US Microsoft and they did ignored me (they sent me an email with the "case number" and it was followed by italian service again)

I want to complain: chinese people who badly know a word in italian replied me. Them message in my email was not that understandable.

i know that i'm not that good in english too but they are the ITALIAN customer care
    and that's unbelievable that they dont undestand italian.

Xbox Italian Support Tricked me and i lost my Scorpio Gamepad [​IMG]

MisterZeta, Sep 4, 2018
  8. MisterZeta
    MisterZeta Guest

Is there any way to commit an official complaint with Microsoft?

I had again answer: they didnt reply my questions and they just closed the ticket

MisterZeta, Nov 3, 2018
  9. MisterZeta Win User

i did specified the controller was the Scorpio one several time in the chat. They didn't deny that.

They are simply assuming that since the system wont recognize the ID of the controller it wasnt a Scorpio edition one.

And that's odd: they replaced the controller as "controller given with the console in warranty" and the console was "xbox one x Scorpio " ... but the only controller given with that console is the Scorpio . The mistake is under them eyes.

I texted Microsoft IT on facebook and they opened again my case. I hope someone will call me to explain the facts.
  10. Sanana94 Win User

Hello there, I'm gonna also reply in english so everyone with a similar issue can have an answer.

Basically, this is kinda odd... with Limited Edition pads they usually make you do a bunch of tests then, if you are eligible, they send you a replacement without asking for the old one because... well everyone wants to keep the Limited Edition for their collection.

For Everyone: Always specify that your controller is a Limited Edition and not a regular one. As far as I know it is usually bounded to the console S/N.

So... what to do next? I would say tweet this thread to @XboxSupport on twitter, they will try their best to help you. It's definitely a complicated situation unfortunately.

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport

Ciao! Come ho spiegato in inglese, purtroppo è abbastanza strano. Con i controller Limited Edition di solito spediscono direttamente un controller sostitutivo senza chiederti quello originale. Per questo motivo va sempre specificato in chat. Consiglio vivamente
    di fare un tweet al supporto linkando questo thread, sono molto bravi ma non garantisco niente, ora hai una situazione complicata e purtroppo c'è anche tanta gente che cerca di fregare il sistema :\
  11. MisterZeta Win User

Italy seems small but it isn't that small :p

And you have to pay two time 60€ highway tool and atleast 150€ fuel in order to go from my town to milan and come back.

And i'm not that sure it will solve the problem, i doubt they have my controller xD.

I already asked help to the US Microsoft and they did ignored me (they sent me an email with the "case number" and it was followed by italian service again)

I want to complain: chinese people who badly know a word in italian replied me. Them message in my email was not that understandable.

i know that i'm not that good in english too but they are the ITALIAN customer care
    and that's unbelievable that they dont undestand italian.

[​IMG]
  12. GreyStormGaming Win User

[Mod Removed: Please suggest official Xbox Support solutions only]

Please contact the US Xbox Support throught this link : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  13. MisterZeta Win User

Is there any way to commit an official complaint with Microsoft?

I had again answer: they didnt reply my questions and they just closed the ticket
Thema:

1. Xbox Italian Support Tricked me and i lost my Scorpio Gamepad - Similar Threads - Italian Support Tricked

2. Can I redeem a code for a game from Germany on my Italian console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a code for a game from Germany on my Italian console?: I bought a game from Amazon.de and I didn’t look for this before buying. fb229099-1cec-4931-8cd1-0975fd3aba87
  3. Wordament - italian server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - italian server: Hi I play Wordament daily. From Sundy 02 July 2023 it is no longer possible to connect to the italian server. A connection error appears: "Sign-in Failed - Could not sign-in to Wordament...
  4. No Swiss Italian

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Swiss Italian: Hello, Why is there no option for Swiss Italian in the language choice? bda5d667-aa93-4f3f-9fcb-35f9b2c79788
  5. hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language: hello, I bought assassins creed 3 via giftcard on amazon but there is no Italian language, and I don't know how to insert it even if the game description says to install it from the xbox 360...
  6. Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian: Hi Mxgp 2021 language is in in Italian. Iv Tried to uninstalled and reinstall 3 time’s and all my Xbox settings are set to English??? Nothing in game menu to change the language settings...
  7. Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english: My son just downloaded mxgp 2021 on xbox one and the menu is in italian and we need to change it to english. Can anyone help? e80dcf9c-98b8-438c-88b7-a4ece5e21910
  8. The Elder Scrolls Italian translation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Italian translation!: Hello the Italian community has been requesting translation into the Italian language for years, it is a pity that there is not! I hope since Microsoft is a great company now who bought Zenimax...
  9. Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...: hi, im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told that they had an expiration date on them...
  10. i'm italian

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm italian: non capisco perchè non posso pagare xbox live gold con una carta codice acquisti [Translation-I don't understand why I can't pay xbox live gold with a shopping code card]...