Xbox issues

Discus and support Xbox issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, earlier today I was playing bf V and suddenly my game crashed and I got an error 0x8027025a so I did a hard reset, which didnt fix the issue. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolidSnails, Dec 1, 2018.

  1. SolidSnails
    SolidSnails Guest

    Xbox issues


    Hi, earlier today I was playing bf V and suddenly my game crashed and I got an error 0x8027025a so I did a hard reset, which didnt fix the issue. So I checked If I had an update for my xbox, which I did and after the update, nothing will install on my
    xbox or even start up and it freezes everytime I go to restart it. Please help.

    :)
     
    SolidSnails, Dec 1, 2018
    #1
  2. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Microsoft teaming with Comcast on Wi-Fi issue

    Anybody having Wi-Fi issues with Comcast while playing Xbox One will be glad to know Comcast is working on it. Microsoft is working with them to get ahold on what's causing the issue.

    Microsot and Comcast working on Wi-Fi issue

    Anybody here subscribed on Comcast? And has the issue already resolved?
     
    diamondback8, Dec 1, 2018
    #2
  3. XBox Issues

    Sorry just bored, this is in the bargain section
     
    busterbenny2001, Dec 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox issues

    Did you tried power reseting???
     
    HyperVenom523, Dec 1, 2018
    #4
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Hello

    We sorry about you are experiencing this unwanted issue, some other users as you are having this crashing of a game.

    Meanwhile this became fixed we recomend you to fully quit the game before open other games or apps, the following link will show you how.

    Close an Xbox One app or game | How to close an Xbox One app or game

    Another thing you can do is explained in the following link:

    Xbox One Game Won’t Start | Xbox One Game Freeze

    Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
     
    JhonSnow777, Dec 1, 2018
    #5
  6. SolidSnails
    SolidSnails Guest
    Yeah at least 5 separate times
     
    SolidSnails, Dec 1, 2018
    #6
  7. SolidSnails
    SolidSnails Guest
    With all due respect, my games wont even open without getting the error or they just straight up freeze and crash when I select them so im gonna need more help lol
     
    SolidSnails, Dec 1, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

    Xbox issues

    Hi SolidSnails,

    Thanks for your post! If there are any issues with games crashing when attempting to start, try uninstalling the game, performing a soft factory reset, and then reinstalling the game afterwards. A soft factory reset will remove all profiles and keep content
    installed on the console but reset the operating system to remove any software issues that could prevent gameplay. Before performing a reset be sure to keep your Microsoft account login information available to have no issue when signing in, here's an article
    on how to
    Reinstall games
    and
    Reset the Xbox One
    .

    I hope this helps, thanks again!
     
    XBF Ezra G, Dec 2, 2018
    #8
  9. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hi SolidSnails, Is this happening with all games or just Battlefield ? I think your best option is definitely following the steps Ezra provided. When I get a corrupted game file those are always my go to solutions. I uninstall, Clear local saved games
    and then install again usually before doing the soft reset but either option should help
     
    choppyseize, Nov 6, 2018
    #9
  10. Aventhyz Win User

    Xbox issues

    Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Issues!!

  12. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

    Xbox Issues

    I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  13. JabeLopez Win User

    Xbox issue

    Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having.
  14. BriBear Win User

    Xbox issue

    Yeah been trying to fix this for the past 2 days i have no hope.
Thema:

Xbox issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...