Xbox issues

Discus and support Xbox issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, sorry you're having such a hard time with your Xbox. It may be reporting as an Xbox live error, but it is most likely an issue with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by teddycool123, Oct 7, 2018.

  1. Vannec
    Vannec Guest

    Xbox issues


    Hey, sorry you're having such a hard time with your Xbox.

    It may be reporting as an Xbox live error, but it is most likely an issue with the internet/modem connection. Since you're not using the Xbox for gaming or anything else, it's hard to identify if it's the apps, the xbox itself, or your connection.

    I can tell you though, if it was solely the Xbox Live server, there would be many many more posts and complaints around the issue.

    Have you tried resetting your modem?
     
    Vannec, Oct 12, 2018
    #16
  2. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    Yes it was having trouble for like five minutes. Then it finally come back on.
     
    teddycool123, Oct 12, 2018
    #17
  3. Hi there Teddy,

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issues with streaming on Netflix through the Xbox.

    • What type of internet connection are you using on the Xbox? (Wireless/Ethernet)

    Try this troubleshooting article : "I am experiencing slow performance when playing Xbox One games on Xbox Live." Please keep in mind
    that these are the minimum requirements in order for a game or app to have a “Certified” experience. The higher your connection speed, the better your experience will be.

    Hope this helps.
     
    XBF Crystal P, Oct 12, 2018
    #18
  4. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest

    Xbox issues

    Teddy,

    Wireless network or Wi-Fi, can cause a lot of different issues when connecting to an Xbox one. Through Wi-Fi you only really get about 80% of your network. Interference throughout your house and sometimes outside can make your network act up. Also Wi-Fi
    decreases in your area when more people are at home which is after about 5 o'clock.

    We recommend that you use a ethernet cord and plug directly into your router for a more quality connection. Anything from Bluetooth technology to washers and dryers can affect your Wi-Fi signal. If we are having a service alert this doesn't mean live does
    NOT work. It means our services are limited in different areas. Sometimes it is a developing problem that our team has not yet identified yet. This service is worked on and watched to make sure it is working 24/7, unfortunately there are outages from time
    to time for that you can refer to our
    Xbox live service status page
    .
     
    XBF Aaron G, Nov 3, 2018
    #19
  5. Aventhyz Win User

    Xbox issues

    Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Issues!!

  7. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

    Xbox Issues

    I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  8. JabeLopez Win User

    Xbox issue

    Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having.
  9. BriBear Win User

    Xbox issue

    Yeah been trying to fix this for the past 2 days i have no hope.
Thema:

Xbox issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...