Xbox issues

Discus and support Xbox issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is the Xbox always have issues everytime or most times I try to go into Netflix or stan? I go to the network setting and check the internet and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by teddycool123, Oct 7, 2018.

  1. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest

    Xbox issues


    Why is the Xbox always have issues everytime or most times I try to go into Netflix or stan? I go to the network setting and check the internet and it says there is always a Xbox having a issue. So why are they always have issues.

    :)
     
    teddycool123, Oct 7, 2018
    #1
  2. SILVAF0XX
    SILVAF0XX Guest
    SILVAF0XX, Oct 7, 2018
    #2
  3. XBox Issues

    Sorry just bored, this is in the bargain section
     
    busterbenny2001, Oct 7, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

    Xbox issues

    Hey there teddy!

    Sorry to hear you run into problems with the Xbox Live Services, Currently all our services are up and running, you can always get the exact Service status by visiting

    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.


    I hope this helps!
     
    XBF Erick C, Oct 8, 2018
    #4
  5. Ezzn
    Ezzn Guest
    Is it only when you launch Netflix or Stan? Do you have issues with multiplayer gaming? If so, it might be your network or ISP. Please provide more information..

    Thank you
     
    Ezzn, Oct 8, 2018
    #5
  6. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    We don't play multiplayer games. We only use Netflix and stan. We will be laying games soon but at the moment we are not.
     
    teddycool123, Oct 8, 2018
    #6
  7. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    It happens all the time and sometimes it happens three or four times. Most of the time when we try to get on Netflix or stand it seems to happen. So what are they going to do to stop it?
     
    teddycool123, Oct 8, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

    Xbox issues

    Hello again teddy!

    Just to clarify, When you say three to four times, Is this on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis? And if you do happen to have any error code or message that comes up when you do test your Network connection if you could go ahead and post a reply with it.

    It could simply be the network connection which you can always check out the article "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" for some
    basic troubleshooting.

    But again send us any error messages or codes if you are receiving any so we can look into this a bit more.
     
    XBF Erick C, Oct 8, 2018
    #8
  9. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    It can happen three to four times a day but it mostly happen s in the afternoon and night. So why does it happen so much?
     
    teddycool123, Oct 8, 2018
    #9
  10. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello teddy,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support!

    Please be advised that the Xbox services do not go out daily or occasionally as such, and if your system does please provide the error codes and message so we may know what the issue is.

    Also, If you are part of the insider program either report the issue or remove yourself from the program so this may not occur occasionally as stated.

    How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

    Go to
    www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    and remove yourself from the insider program if you are part of it, and don't want to be.

    Hope this helped.

    Thank you.
     
    XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 8, 2018
    #10
  11. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    I have just tried to get onto Netflix and it is saying that we are sorry there is a problem on our side. To see which services are affected check the current status in settings network or go to Xbox.com/status. Also your network is good but there are some
    Xbox service issues. This is what is always says.
     
    teddycool123, Oct 8, 2018
    #11
  12. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    I have had Xbox issues twice today already it is gets very annoying. What are they going to do about it?
     
    teddycool123, Oct 8, 2018
    #12
  13. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest

    Xbox issues

    It is a Xbox live problem that keeps coming up
     
    teddycool123, Oct 8, 2018
    #13
  14. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Teddy!

    This is really strange as the Xbox services do not go down that frequently. Now when you do get that error message do you check the website every single time? If you do go check take a picture of the service alert itself and post it here so we can take a
    look at that.

    I know I use my Netflix app on a daily basis and do not run into these service alerts throughout my day.

    Have you gone through the
    Basic Network Troubleshooting
    that I provided earlier?

    Go through the Troubleshooting steps and if this does not work, I would recommend going through a Soft factory Reset of the Xbox One console. When you follow the reset link make sure that you follow the steps to "reset
    console and keep games and apps
    " so that you don't loose any content you may have purchased and is installed on the console.

    I hope this helps!
     
    XBF Erick C, Oct 9, 2018
    #14
  15. teddycool123
    teddycool123 Guest
    I just got a Xbox service issue but when I went into Xbox.com/status this is whae came up. I can't get into Netflix or stan.
    Xbox issues [​IMG]
    but
    she
     
    teddycool123, Oct 11, 2018
    #15
Thema:

Xbox issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...