Xbox issues

Discus and support Xbox issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is really buggy and laggy after closing a game ive tested my acounts on other consoles and its fine but after closing a game it stops me from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William65322, Sep 3, 2018.

  1. William65322
    William65322 Guest

    Xbox issues


    My xbox is really buggy and laggy after closing a game ive tested my acounts on other consoles and its fine but after closing a game it stops me from doing anything at all being to laggy.

    :)
     
    William65322, Sep 3, 2018
    #1
  2. SILVAF0XX
    SILVAF0XX Guest
    SILVAF0XX, Sep 3, 2018
    #2
  3. XBox Issues

    Sorry just bored, this is in the bargain section
     
    busterbenny2001, Sep 3, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Xbox issues

    Hi there,

    please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console


    To see if that will fix the issues you are experiencing after closing any game.

    If a power cycle won't fix it, then you can consider trying a factory reset (with keeping games and apps installed). See the following link for the steps:

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults


    Keep in mind that after a factory reset you will have to redownload your profile which requires you to know the account credentials

    Let us know the results
     
    WPAK, Sep 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

    I would recommend performing a full shut down of the console from the settings menu, and then reboot it. More than likely the console is just in need of a reboot, have any error numbers come up during the course of the lag?
     
    Saeleth, Sep 4, 2018
    #5
  6. Aventhyz
    Aventhyz Guest
    Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
     
    Aventhyz, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Aventhyz Win User

    Xbox issues

    Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Issues!!

  9. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

    Xbox Issues

    I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  10. JabeLopez Win User

    Xbox issue

    Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having.
  11. BriBear Win User

    Xbox issue

    Yeah been trying to fix this for the past 2 days i have no hope.
Thema:

Xbox issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...