Xbox issues with digital games suggestion for users

Discus and support Xbox issues with digital games suggestion for users in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For those of u receiving the error code, 0x803f9008 when trying to launch only digital games. There are a few things all of the tech support people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WulfeFang, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. WulfeFang
    WulfeFang Guest

    Xbox issues with digital games suggestion for users


    For those of u receiving the error code, 0x803f9008 when trying to launch only digital games. There are a few things all of the tech support people will automatically by default suggest u doing like they're the virtual assistants themselves. I'll go ahead
    and list those for u first, and then list what solved the issue for me.

    1.) Hard reset both your modem and router

    2.) Hard reset your Xbox One

    3.) Press LT+RT+Y at the same time on the home screen and hold those buttons for a few seconds. Rinse and repeat this a few times, making sure that the Home screen actually refreshes.

    4.) Connect to a different band if your router is a dual band router

    5.) Hard wire your Xbox One

    6.) Remove your profile and then download it again

    This is actually what worked for me...

    I had the game sharing feature activated through two of my Xboxs. I tried all of the above options to no avail. Then I thought well maybe it has something to do with the game sharing feature. I signed onto the Xbox One that I set as my Xbox Home to share
    games on. Then signed back onto the Xbox One I primarily use but isn't set as my Xbox Home, hoping that would fix some bug or something. It didn't. I then set that exact Xbox One as my home instead and now the digital games are all working for me online and
    such. Btw I was online when the digital games weren't working originally, and I did test the connections just as a heads up.

    :)
     
    WulfeFang, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. No option to download South Park stick of truth

    Yes I am running the latest anniversary preview program on my console. And I preordered the South Park Fractured But Whole digital Deluxe edition while running the latest anniversary preview program. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions for how
    to fix this issues for xbox users that are currently enrolled in the Xbox preview program and are having these same issues? Thank you for your continued help and support with this matter and I hope to resolve this problem soon! I'm open to all suggestions
    and advice from your awesome support team! I hope to hear from you soon and have a happy 4th of July! Xbox issues with digital games suggestion for users :)
     
    lll SUBZERO III, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Need games for younger players

    Hey gman722, this is a support forum, for users having issues with games. You should post your suggestions in one of the feedback forums found here

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. NaZoooom Win User

    Xbox One S All Digital

    Hi Cr0c0n1nj4,

    Sadly there is no such program. The All digital Xbox One S is for Gamepass users and people who buy digital games. You could always make a suggestion on the Xbox Insiders Reddit page
    for such a service :)
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    call of duty ghosts upgrade?

    it will work, if you bought the digital copy from the MS market place it will work not sure about any others:

    www.callofduty.com/.../nextgen

    Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

    A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

    Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until May 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.

    Q.
    When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

    A.No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.
  6. C3ALL Win User

    When will I be able to play hogwarts legacy on my xbox one s after purchasing the deluxe for the series x/s? Its been a few days now, getting frustrated

    It's not a game developer issue.

    It's a Microsoft digital rights issue. If people who bought the digital deluxe version check the xbox store, they will see that according to the MS store they do not own the digital deluxe version, only the X/S version.

    This is NOT a developer issue. The game does not load due to the DRM of MS not showing that the user owns the game. It does not even get to the point of contacting game servers.

    Why has MS not acknowledged this issue and advised support staff of the correct response??
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Edition UK can I upgrade to the xbox one edition?

    Yes.

    Your download history will show that you bought the game for the 360 and should charge you the reduced price for the Xbox One. If you're able to buy it digitally in the UK now, I don't see why it wouldn't work.




    Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

    A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

    Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until March 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.
  8. UnchargedTerror Win User

    Call of Duty Dual License Confusion.

    I have found this but Amazon does not write that in their description, they write the opposite

    But what I found on another website was this

    "Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox
    Live gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of £64.99."

    Q. When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

    A. No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.

    This essentially means that should you buy the license, you will be buying the game for both consoles simultaneously. Sweet idea?
Thema:

Xbox issues with digital games suggestion for users

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues with digital games suggestion for users - Similar Threads - issues digital games

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...