Xbox issues, thoughts on the problem?

Discus and support Xbox issues, thoughts on the problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I logged on to play first descendant (already played this morning) and it wouldn’t log on, then I went over to destiny 2 and tried to log in and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hyjaxx-Nine, Jul 2, 2024.

  1. Xbox issues, thoughts on the problem?


    So I logged on to play first descendant (already played this morning) and it wouldn’t log on, then I went over to destiny 2 and tried to log in and I got an error about parental controls. So I figured I would reboot my Xbox. Now when I try to use my pin to log in it spins for a while and says it’s having issues.

    Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hyjaxx-Nine
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Hyjaxx-Nine, Jul 2, 2024
    #1
  2. Fastfood jesus Win User

    Unable to play with friends

    Yes, we can normally play other games together with friends and use party chat without any issue at all.

    I had first thought that it could be an issue with the games servers, as it does have its issues, but then I thought of the problem of the xbox live party chat and thought I should post here first to see what you guys think. Would that game specifically
    cause a problem with party chat? I would not have thought it to be possible.
  3. tinycg Win User

    TV Signal Freezes

    Interesting I started seeing this problem yesterday after I changed the resolution of the STB and thought it was a handshake issue with the STB and Xbox one. I hadn't thought to power cycle the xbox one. I thought it was my adjustment but the timing with
    other people having issues after it worked great for 4 days seems fishy.
  4. Ashby JC Win User

    Same issue here

    I thought I was the only one. I'm having the same exact problem. So it had to be a issue with Xbox live.
  5. SpacingMango485 Win User

    Xbox One: Online Status Unknown

    Have the same problem here. I thought maybe a router issue as all 3 Xboxes in my house have the same issue. Now I'm assuming its an Xbox issue. Possibly a new update?
  6. BlindBoyGrunt68 Win User

    Xbox One controller randomly stops working mid-game

    similar issue. xbox light remains on and shows connected but controller is unresponsive, only solution is to shut down and reboot. Problem is that the problem does not go away. Any thoughts?
Thema:

Xbox issues, thoughts on the problem?

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues, thoughts on the problem? - Similar Threads - issues thoughts problem

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...