Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?

Discus and support Xbox issues galore any possible solutions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After recent update my Xbox struggles to do anything it takes forever to load profile and no apps work at all. Just spins and error pops up and after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PervySxge, Jul 13, 2020.

  1. /u/PervySxge
    /u/PervySxge Guest

    Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?


    After recent update my Xbox struggles to do anything it takes forever to load profile and no apps work at all. Just spins and error pops up and after trying to reopen my Xbox completely shuts off. Change the power brick still the same issues also cleared the cache and nothing still barely can navigate through controls without it freezing up or lagging. Never had an issue with insiders update before until this one any suggestions would greatly appreciated. Can’t report issues through Xbox since everything barely functions so I’m posting here

    submitted by /u/PervySxge
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PervySxge, Jul 13, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBLRewards3 Win User

    Rewards Issues Galore

    Hi Jettorix. Since your 30,000 Credits were awarded on December 6th, it did not make the last despot date. You are scheduled to receive a deposit on the 29th. The 50,000 Credits for purchasing an Xbox One S is only available to select members. You were awarded
    30,000 Credits for the Upgrade offer.
  3. Fed up with idiots Win User

    Xbox one controller- cannot connect with a PC

    Bluetooth is a known issue with Windows 10

    Microsoft has been slow to fix problems galore
  4. TimedBloodmaker Win User

    Ryse freezing issue + possible solution

    trying the best answer :

    the console don't have an option to view the memory or the saved games on your hard drive... my copy of Ryse keep freezing on the first mission... can't even move and the AI to ! ! ! i think its a disk issue ... i reinstall 3 times and ... nothing works.
    trying to send back my copy to walmart but i lost my receipt ... really *** me off !

    ( Answer ): delete your installed game, try to install a replacement disk ( second disk ) ... that should work. not sure about your saved game, i have deleted mine with Forza 5 without losing my saved game but ... worth the shot.
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Possible Solution

    Im glad to hear it will keep that in mind.
  6. AREYOUSTOKED Win User

    I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

    having the same issue have you come across any possible solutions?
Thema:

Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?

Loading...
  1. Xbox issues galore any possible solutions? - Similar Threads - issues galore possible

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...