Xbox issue

Discus and support Xbox issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BriBear, Oct 27, 2018.

  1. JabeLopez
    JabeLopez Guest

    Xbox issue


    Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having.
     
    JabeLopez, Oct 29, 2018
    #31
  2. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    You make a new thread by asking a new question but you can post on here if you want so we both can get the issue solved.
     
    BriBear, Oct 29, 2018
    #32
  3. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Jabe,

    If you would like to create a new thread to ask us a question click this hyperlink:

    Ask a question
    This way we could tailor our support to you.
     
    XBF Leslie D, Nov 3, 2018
    #33
  4. Aventhyz Win User

    Xbox issues

    Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Issues!!

  6. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

    Xbox Issues

    I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
  7. JabeLopez Win User

    Xbox issue

    Got a question I'm new how do you make a thread I think I found an issue to that others I saw we having.
  8. BriBear Win User

    Xbox issue

    Yeah been trying to fix this for the past 2 days i have no hope.
Thema:

Xbox issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...