Xbox issue

Discus and support Xbox issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think I found it. Do I enable port forwarding because is disabled Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BriBear, Oct 27, 2018.

  1. BriBear
    BriBear Guest

    Xbox issue


    I think I found it. Do I enable port forwarding because is disabled
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #16
  2. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Bri,

    Some routers do require to enable it, so it if it's disabled you would enable port forwarding that way it will allow you to manually add the Seven ports I provided earlier.

    • Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port UDP 4500 (UDP)
    Once it allows you to add the ports manually, restart your router and perform a power cycle to the Xbox.

    1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
     
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 28, 2018
    #17
  3. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    Ill let you know how it goes once my family agrees to let me do it.
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #18
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

    Xbox issue

    Hi Bri,

    Definitely, not a problem we will be here waiting for a reply to see how it wentXbox issue :)

    Also, I would like to point out that doing this doesn't harm your network in anyway. If your family wants to do this but aren't to sure on the process as mentioned earlier by Lance Xfinity may be able to open the ports for you if you give them a call.

    If you guys decide to give them a call, all you would do is explain how you would like to open up only the seven ports I provided.

    Hope to hear back soon, Good luck!!
     
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 28, 2018
    #19
  5. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    For the start and ending port do I put 88 for both and leave the service up address how it is?
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #20
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hiya Bribear,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support! ヽ(•‿•)ノ

    When applying the Start and ending Port it will always be the same number. (you can leave the address be as is

    Also, I recommend to apply
    UPNP
    , so if you see that option make sure to "enable it".

    Hope that helps. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
     
    XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 28, 2018
    #21
  7. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    I put all the ports in but I don't know what UPNP is
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #22
  8. BriBear
    BriBear Guest

    Xbox issue

    Isn't their supposed to be little check marks next to the ports once I save it or once I save it should I just restart my router and Xbox?
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #23
  9. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Bri!

    Thanks for getting back to us! Once you save the ports, you should just restart your router and the Xbox.

    The UPNP (Universal Plug and Play) is a setting in your router which sometimes can be disabled and you would want that to be enabled as well. Depending on your router, it may be in a different setting category. I could try to assist on finding this, if you're
    able to let us know the router you have (Brand and model)

    Hope to hear back soon.
     
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 28, 2018
    #24
  10. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    The router is black it is from XFINITY and the router has lights in front of it that light up telling you that it works wish I could provide a picture. tc8305c if you search that up it will pop up in Google
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #25
  11. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Awesome I found it! (well I think I did laugh out loud) Just to confirm is it this one in this

    Device Manual
    ?

    If so the way to find UPNP is this way:

    1. Browse to the Admin Tool. For more information, see Admin Tool.
    2. On the Advanced menu, click Device Discovery.
    3. The Device Discovery page appears.

      In the Enable UPnP list, select Enabled.
    4. Click SAVE.
     
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 28, 2018
    #26
  12. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    Yes that is the correct model and it was enabled already.
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #27
  13. BriBear
    BriBear Guest

    Xbox issue

    For the seven ports i did earlier do i restart my router first or perform the power cycle for the xbox first?
     
    BriBear, Oct 28, 2018
    #28
  14. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Bri,

    You would restart your router and meanwhile the router boots back up you should do the power cycle to the Xbox.

    Hope this helps Xbox issue :)
     
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 29, 2018
    #29
  15. BriBear
    BriBear Guest
    Yeah been trying to fix this for the past 2 days i have no hope.
     
    BriBear, Oct 29, 2018
    #30
Thema:

Xbox issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...