Xbox issue needs resolved!

Discus and support Xbox issue needs resolved! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So one of my xbox consoles I was gonna change to my home Xbox and it said I had none left. I've one done it twice and says I've used all 5. That's not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turbov684, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Turbov684
    Turbov684 Guest

So one of my xbox consoles I was gonna change to my home Xbox and it said I had none left. I've one done it twice and says I've used all 5. That's not correct. There must be a glitch on Microsoft server for Xbox. My other Xbox had some problems so I was switching back to original one and says my switches are gone. Now the Xbox u want to use is having connection problems saying can't connect. I check everything and all checks fine with connections. If I can't use either one now I'll just have to cancel gamepass. Not sure what to do.

:)

Turbov684, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Turbov684!

I am sorry to know about the issue. Unfortunately, even the Customer support can't offer additional switches to our home Xbox switches. We only have 5 switches in one year but it's based on the date you first switched your home Xbox. So it's not necessarily following the actual year or date.

Try to go back to the home Xbox settings, select Help when you see the error message. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

On the other hand, what did you mean by your newer console can't connect? Can it connect to your wireless network but unable to connect to the internet like you cannot play your games online or multiplayer?

Be sure to check the troubleshooting steps or guide for network issue on Xbox here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Got Banned and need to resolve an issue.

Any information about the suspension will be listed at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team will not give specifics.

You should be aware that it does violate the code of conduct to share accounts. Once it's unsuspended, you should change the password and not give access to anyone else.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Issue Resolved

Very glad to hear it! Game on. :)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

: Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

Hello Holden,

Thanks for letting us know the issue has been fixed. I will go ahead and lock the thread seeing as it is resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

Please check the follwing:

Sign into your gateway's configuration, and take a note of the WAN IP that your router is getting from your ISP.

Then point your browser to a website like
    https://whatismyipaddress.com/
    and compare the public IP of your gateway with the IP shown on that website.

If the IP is different, then your ISP is causing the double NAT by using CG-NAT or DS-Lite IPv4 Tunneling through IPv6.

If you found that your ISP is using CG-NAT or DS-Lite, call their support and demand a public IPv4 address.

Since IPv4 addresses are basically "used up", a lot of ISPs have to hide several of their customers behind a single IPv4 address, which is fine for normal web surfing and email use. But multiplayer and server applications will have issues with this CG-NAT
    and will show you the double NAT error.
Thema:

1. Xbox issue needs resolved! - Similar Threads - issue needs resolved

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  5. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  6. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  7. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...
  8. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  9. I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: When I go and click on channels for game/party chat. There is a notification at the bottom of the screen that says “disruptive behavior, enforcement, voice, chat, temporary Lee, disabled for...
  10. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63