Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway

Discus and support Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got an xbox one s in 2019 and have never had problems with it, well i went to put it on another tv and it flashed then no input ive tried all their... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SummerUnique, Aug 29, 2021.

  1. Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway


    I got an xbox one s in 2019 and have never had problems with it, well i went to put it on another tv and it flashed then no input ive tried all their is from different cables to different tvs, i cleaned it and to no prevail, i even put it into low resolution and went to 4k details and its red across the board. Whats funny is that the warranty went on it and i cant get it repaired because their asking for 200 to 300 fucken dollars I already spike with support and got absolutely no help. All i have to say is fuck you none should buy this shit, id rather switch to god damned Nintendo then this

    submitted by /u/SummerUnique
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SummerUnique, Aug 29, 2021
    #1
  2. AYT on Xbox Win User

    Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

    I truly believe that you should up grade, reasons cause you get the newer xbox but will need a 4k tv for the true graffics but what the best part of it all. You donated your xbox one S to the boys and girls club. To see other kids happy is the best thing
    you can do and buy in life.
  3. KaiLeavy Win User

    Suspension

    none of that worked either, this Xbox truly doesn't like me lmao
  4. alpha187 Win User

    New Update (Patch Notes)

    this game sucks anyways i truly enjoy getting cheesed by lag bullets im all done with this cluster of a game it should win worst game of the year
  5. FullHornet Win User

    ADDRESS backward compatibility!!!!!

    In my opinion. Buying retro titles from PS Store does not constitute backwards compatibility. If it is truly backwards compatible, then you should be able to put the disc you already have in the drive and play it. It doesn't bother me though because I
    am planning on keeping my 360 anyway because it is the Star Wars Limited Edition and I collect Star Wars stuff.
  6. Mouthwash92 Win User

    Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

    Unfortunately, I have tried every one of those methods and none have worked, should I trade the Xbox in with a new Midnight Drive Xbox Series S?
Thema:

Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway

Loading...
  1. Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway - Similar Threads - truly s#%£ none

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  8. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?: Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid Microsoft a significant amount of money...
  10. I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...: As the question states the account that my playstation minecraft is linked to doesn't exist anymore is it possible to have microsoft manually unlink them or playstation maybe because I have tried...