Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

Discus and support Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Forest McDonald, May 18, 2023.

1. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?

:)

Forest McDonald, May 18, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error code support for error code (0x80070490) may assist.

Also check your network connection, whether its wired or Wifi. Damaged ethernet cable or interference with WiFi (wireless) signal can have a detrimental impact.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Forest. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below in sequence to do a factory reset and let me know if it works:

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

If you have done that already and it doesn't work, please try doing the offline system update method by following the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one 1 generation ne s'ouvre plus/ doesn't work

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox One original console throwing an E100 error when attempting to startup the console. To troubleshoot this, check out this article:

Error E100 - Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  5. Luis E. Bornancin Win User

Xbox profile corrupted?

My Xbox 360 show Error Code 831188FE and I can't connect with Live. I trying fixed with instructions in page support but not fixed.

I need help please.

PS: In my Xbox One connect normally!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

... It went back to the initial set up date where it searches for an update and then I get error codes
    What error codes do you specifically get?

Maybe we can help you further if we know what error code the console throws at you?
Thema:

1. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this. - Similar Threads - throwing error code

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  4. why is https://account.xbox.com/settings throwing a http 502 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is https://account.xbox.com/settings throwing a http 502 error?: can't get to the desired webpage to rectify my problem 84a659ef-e09a-4b49-908f-eb209dbb30b2
  5. Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive: Greetings, I have noticed that certain games from my PC Game Pass can't be downloaded on my second drive. The download doesn't even start, stating that "Something unexpected happened" with error...
  6. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: ()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (): Hello, I am having issues with Redfall from Windows Game Pass installation. I install Redfall from Xbox App onto my D:\ which is an internal USB drive. On windows 11 Pro; 21H2; checked for all...
  7. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b): Hello, I resubscribed to game pass last night and downloaded redfall to play. I am installing to an external d:\ where my other xbox games live. On launch I get the error code Error code:...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...: Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, out this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8964-481a-9a27-659c069d8856 01/02/2017 - 10:44:52 UTC ,Please help....