Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate

Discus and support Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry.. had to laugh at this.... Are the Xbox and unleaded gas helping keep you safe from violent crime? d14eabee-e1be-453a-bf4e-46cd9fdda5e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014.

1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014
  2. The call.....

True, but that's not an issue on MS' end. That's a delivery service issue. Besides, I've heard people don't even lock their own doors in Canada like we Americans do because of how low the crime-rate is up there...

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

Looks awful.

They dropped the True Crime name and insist it's not a True Crime game and was never meant to be one but the whole thing smells of True Crime. True Crime *** sucked. I will likely give it a chance at some point, but my interest level is extremely low for
    this.

DanteSparda504, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

Violent crime has decreased significantly since DOOM was released.

Video games in general are part of the reason why we live in a safer world.

Wiggs, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Since the dawn of the human race,and as savages we were called bk then,its in our nature to destroy one another through many forms of violence,now we have controlled violence in the forms of boxing and martial arts and sports.

Immersing ourselves in violent video games is just answering whats in our nature that time has forgot,and present day generally frowns upon.

But lowering crime..you tell a crack head wanting a fix to go play a video game rather than a street robbery for his fix.LOL.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Not gonna happen. The trying to take that x1 for some good

Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

Not gonna happen. The trying to take that x1 for some good
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Since the dawn of the human race,and as savages we were called bk then,its in our nature to destroy one another through many forms of violence,now we have controlled violence in the forms of boxing and martial arts and sports.

Immersing ourselves in violent video games is just answering whats in our nature that time has forgot,and present day generally frowns upon.

But lowering crime..you tell a crack head wanting a fix to go play a video game rather than a street robbery for his fix.LOL.
  9. Wiggs Win User

Violent crime has decreased significantly since DOOM was released.

Video games in general are part of the reason why we live in a safer world.
  10. KennyKingery Win User

How to convince my parents to get this game?

Maybe you should go with a lower rated game? Ratings are there for a reason.
  11. SpeckledEagle Win User

The "violent vidya games" debate is stirring up again....

And you cannot forget that of all guns used in a crime, only 4% were obtained legally. Only 1% of all guns are used in a violent crime. Guns are used 400% more times in the US for self defense then a crime. After guns were banned in the UK, robbery rates
    spiked 40% and robbery rates spiked 44% in Australia. 50% of all people in those nations are robbed while at home. Only 30% for the US.
Thema:

1. Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate - Similar Threads - reason lower crime

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  4. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  5. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  6. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  7. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  8. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  9. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...
  10. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...