Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate

Discus and support Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry.. had to laugh at this.... Are the Xbox and unleaded gas helping keep you safe from violent crime? d14eabee-e1be-453a-bf4e-46cd9fdda5e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014.

1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014
  2. The call.....

True, but that's not an issue on MS' end. That's a delivery service issue. Besides, I've heard people don't even lock their own doors in Canada like we Americans do because of how low the crime-rate is up there...

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

Looks awful.

They dropped the True Crime name and insist it's not a True Crime game and was never meant to be one but the whole thing smells of True Crime. True Crime *** sucked. I will likely give it a chance at some point, but my interest level is extremely low for
    this.

DanteSparda504, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

Violent crime has decreased significantly since DOOM was released.

Video games in general are part of the reason why we live in a safer world.

Wiggs, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Since the dawn of the human race,and as savages we were called bk then,its in our nature to destroy one another through many forms of violence,now we have controlled violence in the forms of boxing and martial arts and sports.

Immersing ourselves in violent video games is just answering whats in our nature that time has forgot,and present day generally frowns upon.

But lowering crime..you tell a crack head wanting a fix to go play a video game rather than a street robbery for his fix.LOL.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Not gonna happen. The trying to take that x1 for some good

Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

Not gonna happen. The trying to take that x1 for some good
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Since the dawn of the human race,and as savages we were called bk then,its in our nature to destroy one another through many forms of violence,now we have controlled violence in the forms of boxing and martial arts and sports.

Immersing ourselves in violent video games is just answering whats in our nature that time has forgot,and present day generally frowns upon.

But lowering crime..you tell a crack head wanting a fix to go play a video game rather than a street robbery for his fix.LOL.
  9. Wiggs Win User

Violent crime has decreased significantly since DOOM was released.

Video games in general are part of the reason why we live in a safer world.
  10. KennyKingery Win User

How to convince my parents to get this game?

Maybe you should go with a lower rated game? Ratings are there for a reason.
  11. SpeckledEagle Win User

The "violent vidya games" debate is stirring up again....

And you cannot forget that of all guns used in a crime, only 4% were obtained legally. Only 1% of all guns are used in a violent crime. Guns are used 400% more times in the US for self defense then a crime. After guns were banned in the UK, robbery rates
    spiked 40% and robbery rates spiked 44% in Australia. 50% of all people in those nations are robbed while at home. Only 30% for the US.
Thema:

1. Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate - Similar Threads - reason lower crime

2. I have been in perma banned for a dumb reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been in perma banned for a dumb reason.: Is there a way to get my account back after the appeal has been denied? Is there a way to contact the enforcement team and ask for it back? 9f88166d-4551-4529-9f11-c857025f0e1a
  3. Xbox enforcement why have i been account banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement why have i been account banned for no reason?: I have received a 15 day account ban while playing with a friend but when i go to appeal it because i have done nothing, the ban doesnt give me a reason why i was banned can some administration...
  4. i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got a suspension for a dumb reason while using LFG: I play destiny 2 and use LFG. I got a suspension today for saying " Gm possible farm if we can get it done " in LFG how is that bad or worthy of suspension. gm stands for grandmaster nothing bad....
  5. My account got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason: I barely was even playing last night just with a couple of my friends when I did and my account got suspended this morning I looked into the suspension thing and all it said in the details was...
  6. LFG ban for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG ban for no reason: This is starting to get out of hand. I've received 2 suspensions now for absolutely no reason with no description other than the title of my LFG. I'm well aware that nobody at Xbox can answer...
  7. What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension.: Reason for action This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. Impact While the current suspension remains active, this account cannot communicate...
  8. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  9. Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10: Hello, I don't have very much disk space left (something like 15gb), is it normal that Xbox game bar record button is greyed out? Some guy told me its greyed out because I don't have much space...
  10. Account Banned For No Reason? (As far as i can tell)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Banned For No Reason? (As far as i can tell): Let my sibling play for a bit, i come back and im comms banned! Combed through messages, nothing note worthy except messages to close friends, he insists that he did nothing. Maybe a false ban? Or...