Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate

Discus and support Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry.. had to laugh at this.... Are the Xbox and unleaded gas helping keep you safe from violent crime? d14eabee-e1be-453a-bf4e-46cd9fdda5e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014.

1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014
  2. The call.....

True, but that's not an issue on MS' end. That's a delivery service issue. Besides, I've heard people don't even lock their own doors in Canada like we Americans do because of how low the crime-rate is up there...

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

Looks awful.

They dropped the True Crime name and insist it's not a True Crime game and was never meant to be one but the whole thing smells of True Crime. True Crime *** sucked. I will likely give it a chance at some point, but my interest level is extremely low for
    this.

DanteSparda504, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

Violent crime has decreased significantly since DOOM was released.

Video games in general are part of the reason why we live in a safer world.

Wiggs, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Since the dawn of the human race,and as savages we were called bk then,its in our nature to destroy one another through many forms of violence,now we have controlled violence in the forms of boxing and martial arts and sports.

Immersing ourselves in violent video games is just answering whats in our nature that time has forgot,and present day generally frowns upon.

But lowering crime..you tell a crack head wanting a fix to go play a video game rather than a street robbery for his fix.LOL.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Not gonna happen. The trying to take that x1 for some good

Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

Not gonna happen. The trying to take that x1 for some good
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Since the dawn of the human race,and as savages we were called bk then,its in our nature to destroy one another through many forms of violence,now we have controlled violence in the forms of boxing and martial arts and sports.

Immersing ourselves in violent video games is just answering whats in our nature that time has forgot,and present day generally frowns upon.

But lowering crime..you tell a crack head wanting a fix to go play a video game rather than a street robbery for his fix.LOL.
  9. Wiggs Win User

Violent crime has decreased significantly since DOOM was released.

Video games in general are part of the reason why we live in a safer world.
  10. KennyKingery Win User

How to convince my parents to get this game?

Maybe you should go with a lower rated game? Ratings are there for a reason.
  11. SpeckledEagle Win User

The "violent vidya games" debate is stirring up again....

And you cannot forget that of all guns used in a crime, only 4% were obtained legally. Only 1% of all guns are used in a violent crime. Guns are used 400% more times in the US for self defense then a crime. After guns were banned in the UK, robbery rates
    spiked 40% and robbery rates spiked 44% in Australia. 50% of all people in those nations are robbed while at home. Only 30% for the US.
Thema:

1. Xbox is the reason for lower crime rate - Similar Threads - reason lower crime

2. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. Is this reasonable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is this reasonable?: I recieved a suspension for an attempted submission of a profile picture. The punishment is excessive. I understand the it was incorrect to submit such image, but a prevention from interacting...
  5. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  9. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  10. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...