Xbox is taking a lot to sync saved cloud data

Discus and support Xbox is taking a lot to sync saved cloud data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't even play anymore help a434a217-af96-4093-9296-9fcdf4ce2453 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreenishBT, Jan 30, 2021.

1. GreenishBT
    GreenishBT Guest

I can't even play anymore help

:)

GreenishBT, Jan 30, 2021
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Accessing data saved in the cloud

Hey ScarletPigeon

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to access specific save data in the Cloud storage.

While you're playing a game, game data is stored on your Xbox One console. When you leave a game, your data is stored to both your hard drive and the cloud. However, any save data stored in the Cloud is automatically overwritten by any new save data sync.
    Syncing data pretty much happens automatically.

This is depicted in the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. Huckled Win User

Minecraft Account Syncing

I think the issue on this is due to the save data. Since Xbox Live backs up the console data and makes it available on cloud for download it would be how he would get it on his PC. It sounds like his PC isn't getting the most recent version of the save
    data from the cloud. Depending on your internet speed it could take a little while to sync a Minecraft world to the cloud. Try leaving the Xbox turned on for a little while and give it some time to fully sync. On the Xbox you can also use the menu button to
    view the manage data and see user data as well as save data and make from there you will be able to see the most recent locally saved data and the most recent cloud data, if both of those are showing the same then at least you know its the proper save data
    in the cloud. If all of that worked, he might need to see if he can redownload the synced data on the PC version, but if I had to guess the issue is likely on the data just waiting to be uploaded to the cloud from the Xbox.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

You have to be online to sync data with the cloud. Your local save is always saved to your console. If you don't sync to the internet when you haven't in a while, if you somehow lose your saved data you can not sync it back, but you rather get the last synced
    data sent to the cloud.

For more info see here:
    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  5. AridLizard Win User

Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4

it should sync automatically.

if there is a difference between the cloud save and the local save, read the information very carefully to work out which is the one you want to keep.

for example, your Xbox should have newer save data than the PC save on the Cloud (if that wasn't over written by the Xbox save data when you started the game up)

try starting on the PC and choose local data to keep as that should be your save with all your progress.

play for a while and let that save and synchronise the data with the cloud, then shut down the game and start it on Xbox and it should detect the cloud save and sync automatically.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Can you continue Yakuza 4 Remastered save between Xbox cloud and console?

Thanks for clarifying. Sadly, it is not possible to transfer save data between the Xbox Cloud Gaming service and a locally installed console version of a game. The save data for games played on Xbox Cloud Gaming is stored on the cloud servers and is not accessible on a local console. Similarly, save data for games played on a local console is not synced with the cloud.
Thema:

1. Xbox is taking a lot to sync saved cloud data - Similar Threads - taking lot sync

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  7. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  8. Refund taking a lot of time

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund taking a lot of time: I bought Minecraft but after playing it for some time i lost interest, so i applied for a refund which got approved but that was 4 days ago, my refund has not arrived yet?...
  9. Does moving a game from an external hard drive to an xbox take up a lot of internet data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does moving a game from an external hard drive to an xbox take up a lot of internet data?: I need to move a game called Ark: Survival Evolved from my external hard drive to my xbox and I don't want to use up all my internet data doing it so I was wondering if it took up a lot of data...
  10. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]