: Xbox is stuck in 420x640p

Discus and support : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by OhFreezer, Jun 26, 2021.

1. OhFreezer
    OhFreezer Guest

Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in 640

:)

OhFreezer, Jun 26, 2021
  2. OhFreezer Win User

Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in 640
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox is stuck in 420x640p

Hello There ! Would you please try to Go to "Display & Sound" in the setting menu. Select "TV connection" and set it to anything except auto-select. I think the tv and console are having trouble communicating which makes it select incorrectly. From there select the right resolution for your tv and problem solved.

If the issue persists, try doing a hard reboot on your console by holding the power button on the front of it for 10 sec until it turns off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 seconds then plug back in and power back on.

If you are still encountering the same issue, try to have the graphics settings resettled to try if that helps.

To have them resettled hold the eject and the power button simultaneously to power up the console. If still give you a beep when the console starts and will reset all the graphics settings and boot in the lowest resolution. After finishing the boot process try to configure the settings again to check if it's possible then.

If these steps didn't resolve the issue. try doing a How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

Gunshotty99, PS4 is stuck!. Xbox 360 and Xbox One will be the best!. So to you all PS3/PS4 fans are stuck :)
  5. kriish_is_here Win User

minecraft crashing

i am using window 11 and there was xbox services update but its stuck so any help? (only xbox services is stuck)
  6. networkadmin-E793F0D Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

same here. Xbox was stuck a 66% for HOURS! i tried the hard reset and updating offline via USB and the Xbox is stuck again at 66% again updating with a USB stick!
Thema:

1. : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p - Similar Threads - stuck 420x640p

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  4. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  5. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  8. xbox stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck: So my Xbox started bricking up so I reset it while keeping my apps and games and it got stuck on the preparing console and it lasted 3 days so finally unplugged it and plugged it back in now it is...
  9. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  10. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...