: Xbox is stuck in 420x640p

Discus and support : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by OhFreezer, Jun 26, 2021.

1. OhFreezer
    OhFreezer Guest

Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in 640

:)

OhFreezer, Jun 26, 2021
  2. OhFreezer Win User

Done all of these steps, still stuck in 640, have the option to go to 720 and qp80 but it just goes blank and then stays in 640
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox is stuck in 420x640p

Hello There ! Would you please try to Go to "Display & Sound" in the setting menu. Select "TV connection" and set it to anything except auto-select. I think the tv and console are having trouble communicating which makes it select incorrectly. From there select the right resolution for your tv and problem solved.

If the issue persists, try doing a hard reboot on your console by holding the power button on the front of it for 10 sec until it turns off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 seconds then plug back in and power back on.

If you are still encountering the same issue, try to have the graphics settings resettled to try if that helps.

To have them resettled hold the eject and the power button simultaneously to power up the console. If still give you a beep when the console starts and will reset all the graphics settings and boot in the lowest resolution. After finishing the boot process try to configure the settings again to check if it's possible then.

If these steps didn't resolve the issue. try doing a How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

Gunshotty99, PS4 is stuck!. Xbox 360 and Xbox One will be the best!. So to you all PS3/PS4 fans are stuck :)
  5. kriish_is_here Win User

minecraft crashing

i am using window 11 and there was xbox services update but its stuck so any help? (only xbox services is stuck)
  6. networkadmin-E793F0D Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

same here. Xbox was stuck a 66% for HOURS! i tried the hard reset and updating offline via USB and the Xbox is stuck again at 66% again updating with a USB stick!
Thema:

1. : Xbox is stuck in 420x640p - Similar Threads - stuck 420x640p

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  4. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. Stuck in "Help us fight robot"

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in "Help us fight robot": I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot" I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight robot" and "following" and I don't know what's...
  7. xbox stuck on preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on preparing console screen: my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard restart and power cycle it but nothing works when i...
  8. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  9. Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox: I found that I actually had a dodgy hdmi cable and when I replaced it it worked perfectly. So if you've gone through all the different settings and the resolution is still terrible try and change...
  10. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...