Xbox is so slow to switch from one profile to the next, why?

Discus and support Xbox is so slow to switch from one profile to the next, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to switch between different profiles in xbox it is so slow with the new update, why? 388ba128-f1b2-497c-b7d9-5c436b5c2318 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BizladyBizlady, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Xbox is so slow to switch from one profile to the next, why?

when I try to switch between different profiles in xbox it is so slow with the new update, why?

:)

BizladyBizlady, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello BizladyBizlady

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

What would your console model be?

Have you tried any procedure already, my friend?

And how long have you had the console?

Thank you, BizLady!
  3. IceStorm III Win User

CAN I PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS WITH MY XBOX ONE IF THEY HAVE AN XBOX 360?

You can't now between PC/PS3/360 (with a few exceptions). Why would that change?

Activision has committed to one's Call of Duty profile following from system to system, so that if you start on the 360 and switch to the Xbox One version your profile will follow along. Anything gained on the 360 follows you back to your Xbox One. Still
    cannot play games between 360 and Xbox One consoles, but it's a step in the right direction.
  4. wolfheart517 Win User

hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

Switch your profile on Xbox One

If you have more than one profile saved to your Xbox One console, you can switch between profiles from the Home screen:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in.
    3. Choose the profile that you want to switch to.
    4. If necessary, enter the password to sign in to the Microsoft account for the new profile.
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Why is the xbox so slow

Are you sure it's not latency induced from your display running post processing effects to enhance the image?
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Why is the xbox so slow

Never really notice it on xbox or my PSP
Thema:

1. Xbox is so slow to switch from one profile to the next, why? - Similar Threads - slow switch profile

2. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  3. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  4. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  5. Hard drive slows down Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive slows down Xbox: When hard drive is plugged in the Xbox runs slow and no games will load. I’ve formatted the drive and changed the wire. still no change . What can I do? c033bd53-b75a-4a3c-b7cc-510dabaa3f47
  6. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  7. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  8. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  9. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  10. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963