Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs

Discus and support Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs so when you pay for your internet speed, you purchase it in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by leacraft, Jul 27, 2021.

  1. leacraft
    leacraft Guest

    Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs


    Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs
    so when you pay for your internet speed, you purchase it in MegaBITS per second. And when you download a game, the file size and download speed is shown in MegaBYTES per second.

    Its the difference between Mbps and MBps.

    Theres 8 bits to a byte, so with a DL speed of 150Mbps, your max download youll read while actually downloading something will be closer to 18.75 MBps, minus whatever bandwidth is already being used on the network, minus whatever your wireless signal strength loss is, yadda yadda.

    Connect with a patch cord and try to limit what else is being done on the network and youll see closer to 19MBps.

    At the ~60 Mbps in your speedtest, your actual download speeds would read closer to 7.5MBps.

    :)
     
    leacraft, Jul 27, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First of all, I'm sorry you're having this problem.

    Please try to carry out the solutions below.

    Solution 1:

    You can also hard reset the Xbox console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

    Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

    Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

    Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

    Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

    Solution 2:

    If you are using a WIFI connection, try plugging a network cable into your console to see if there are any changes.

    Solution 3:

    If you are on Xbox Series S/X, make sure there is no game in the quick-resume, this may influence the download rate.

    Solution 4:

    Go to your Xbox settings, in the general tab click network and internet settings>advanced options>alternative mac address and click clean, restart your console after that.

    Solution 5:

    Press the Xbox button on your controller.

    Go to Settings.

    Select Network.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select Advanced Network Settings.

    Select DNS Settings.

    Select Manual and enter the following:

    Primary 8.8.8.8

    Secondary 8.8.4.4
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs

    The bandwidth your purchase from your ISP has no effect on what other computers are willing or able to deliver to you. There may be many reasons or problems between you that cause a slow download.

    Make sure any game is no longer running or in quick resume is usually the first step. The easy way to do this is hard reset your console so the Xbox logo shows on boot from the power section in the guide
  4. Squish51 Win User

    Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs

    so when you pay for your internet speed, you purchase it in MegaBITS per second. And when you download a game, the file size and download speed is shown in MegaBYTES per second.

    Its the difference between Mbps and MBps.

    Theres 8 bits to a byte, so with a DL speed of 150Mbps, your max download youll read while actually downloading something will be closer to 18.75 MBps, minus whatever bandwidth is already being used on the network, minus whatever your wireless signal strength loss is, yadda yadda.

    Connect with a patch cord and try to limit what else is being done on the network and youll see closer to 19MBps.

    At the ~60 Mbps in your speedtest, your actual download speeds would read closer to 7.5MBps.
  5. XxAsSxAsSiNxX Win User

    Error Status Report!!!

    I'm having the same problem, but my internet connection is quite fast more than 150Mb ! I need help please....
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    i need help retrieving my microsoft solitaire collection premium upgrade for 1 year

    Hey there DirectedEar9963.

    To clarify, are you trying to purchase a premium upgrade or have you purchased it previously and it isn't showing for you?
Thema:

Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs

Loading...
  1. Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs - Similar Threads - showing 45mbs isn't

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...