Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months

Discus and support Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox live gold is expiring on 12 december this year. But I can not login to Fortnite since today because my xbox is saying that my xbox live has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Menno13, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Menno13
    Menno13 Guest

My xbox live gold is expiring on 12 december this year. But I can not login to Fortnite since today because my xbox is saying that my xbox live has expired. Anybody with the same issue, and a solution?

:)

Menno13, Sep 1, 2018
  2. ABDUR GREAT1
    ABDUR GREAT1 Guest
    Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire

Do the xbox live gold card expire or have an expiry date because I have a bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but unfortunately I won't be able to redeem it this month as I have study for my exams.but I surely can redeem next month but my doubt is will
    they expire by then or will never expire.thanks in advance

ABDUR GREAT1, Sep 1, 2018
  3. ZCGamerz
    ZCGamerz Guest
    Xbox saying I don't have gold even though I do

I checked, it confirms that I have Xbox Live Gold and that it expires on January 2017, but when I try to use online services on my xbox, I receive a message saying that I don't have Live Gold

ZCGamerz, Sep 1, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also keep in mind that there currently is an issue regarding redeeming codes:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 1, 2018
  5. An Old Freak Win User

My acces ambassador as refused

Are you saying that your Xbox Live Gold expired, then you added a 3 month card to your account?

If so, then you would have been removed because your Gold expired.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Yes, my subscription (2 years xbox live has expired), while I resume one (3 months), there was a span of 2 weeks: s, but the impossible to return
    When your Gold expired, you were removed from the program.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Are you saying that your Xbox Live Gold expired, then you added a 3 month card to your account?

7. tatouthomas80 Win User

Yes, my subscription (2 years xbox live has expired), while I resume one (3 months), there was a span of 2 weeks: s, but the impossible to return
  8. WPAK Win User

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also keep in mind that there currently is an issue regarding redeeming codes:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Let us know the results
  9. SrBCZ92 Win User

Cant connect to gold

same problem here, xbox live expired, i exteneded for 3 months, accounts says on xbox live that gold ist active but cant play online or join party! it happened today
Thema:

1. Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months - Similar Threads - saying don't live

2. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  3. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  4. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  5. My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.: My Xbox Series S is saying I don't have enough memory. I only COH3 on the Xbox, have done a hard reset, reset the console both with games and apps and without and it still does it. Any clues...
  6. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  7. I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now: I bought Minecraft a while ago I played it everyday but one day when i logged to my Minecraft account with my email it said I don't own it. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together on...
  8. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  9. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  10. I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.: three days ago i purchased a three months gold prepaid card and redeemed it, and the first day i was able to play. But ever since yesterday when i try to play online any game it sends me to a...