Xbox is saying I have 0 friends when I know I have about 90 friends or so

Discus and support Xbox is saying I have 0 friends when I know I have about 90 friends or so in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox is saying I have 0 friends and won't let me see any profiles and I know there probably about 90 people on d1d48aea-bd9c-4fd9-b023-a3b4d01fabad Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shawn Parker, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Shawn Parker
    Shawn Parker Guest

Xbox is saying I have 0 friends and won't let me see any profiles and I know there probably about 90 people on

:)

Shawn Parker, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
  3. XBF George L Win User

My Xbox friends list says I have 0 friends.

Hello!

Have you tried going to
    Xbox Friends List site
    to check if your friends are still showing up from the website? Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Refreshing would work. You sure nobody unfriended you?
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Try to remove your profile from the console and add it again, it should be fixed with that
  6. PYG_Dragon Win User

ED kRevali I did and it didn't work.
Thema:

1. Xbox is saying I have 0 friends when I know I have about 90 friends or so - Similar Threads - saying friends friends

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  5. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  6. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  7. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  8. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  9. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  10. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...