Xbox is planning a Soliary be trilogy,only if be commercial success

Discus and support Xbox is planning a Soliary be trilogy,only if be commercial success in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft and Xbox Game Studios are planning a trilogy of Soliary Warfare games,Only if the game sell well. Multiple sources have reporting that Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Batsticken, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Batsticken
    Batsticken Guest

Microsoft and Xbox Game Studios

are planning a trilogy of Soliary Warfare games,Only if the game sell well.

Multiple sources have reporting that Xbox Game Studios has plans ideas for anticipated project military science fiction third person shooter franchise,which going to debuted in 2021.

Redmond-based Studios had always desired to deliver a series of games – and a multi-part script was written – but the plan was only officially agreed after the original game’s strong debut on Xbox One.

Soliary Warfare is set on a far-future of Earth where Humanoid now under the auspices of the United Imperial Defence Government or UIDG a unified government parts of North Americans,Few parts of South American,Europe,Australia,Southern Asian,Israel and
    Lebanese. They are in. interstellar conflict war with aliens special led by religion king,after alien invaded and assaulting several cities,but bravest group of imperial marines traveling cross regions of galaxy to put end of this war.

The next series,Microsoft and Xbox Game Studio are making,Soliary Warfare,soon start development in late 2020,sources said. Initially, the game was planned for Xbox One,Xbox Series X and PC.

Soliary Warfare is said to be ‘action’ in scope with a larger game world and more freedom to explore it than in its future IP Project. People with knowledge of the game also indicated the inclusion of a co-op feature, although it’s not clear if this is delivered
    via the main story or a separate mode.

At one point 343 and Coalition are planning to release a whole new origin project,with progress carrying over to the later,few people involved told game journalists. However, it’s not clear if these plans are still in place,even Xbox Game Studio.

Co-op is a feature both seroed has long intended to introduce to the series, and it’s understood Xbox was equally keen to see online functionality implemented in the future (hopefully) sequels.

A co-op feature going initially planned for Soliary Warfare that leaked online in early this year – verified by sources – initial plans to have classic multiplayers in development.

Xbox has even made possible reference to how the Series X’s innovative hardware could impact gameplay in Solitary. System architect Rob Wyatt and Executive Vice-President Phil Spencer have said the Xbox Series X will help players feel the tension of their
    actions, “like when drawing a bow to shoot at enemies”.

A Real-Time-Turn-Based Strategy and a Soliary Warfare comic book set before the events of the first game,they as prequels will be released next year,possibly linking into the series.

“[343 Industries co-founder] Bonnie Ross has got a very keen mind on this one time deal with other studios Soliary and what the roadmap is – and that roadmap is expressed in multiple years,” he told game reporters. “I think after this who
    is running brand new staff and Studio in the Soliary business for a long time,brings new generation of game developers help shape up future of this (possibly) series in many years .”

According to sources – who was recently promoted to head of Xbox worldwide studios – Microsoft remains highly committed to the creation of story and character-based games.

Internally it’s felt that these types of experiences ideally complement the blockbuster multiplayer titles that are favoured by third-party publishers.

Microsoft and Xbox Game Studios did not respond to a request for comment.

:)

Batsticken, Apr 26, 2020
  2. SirAngry Win User

Xbox One 15 Exclusives List

Thanks for that video Judge... such a shame to see that Alan Wake wasn't enough of a success to get itself a sequel. I remember Peter Molyneux saying that when he spoke to them they had a trilogy arc all planned out. Be a shame if it was another Shenmue.
  3. Lord Dirt Win User

Destiny Xbox One beta won't be 1080p, Bungie aiming for it in full game

isn't this planned to be a trilogy?
  4. DemonAcid Win User

Dungeons and Dragons?

^what?

This is a brand new game and planned trilogy.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

MORTAL KOMBAT

That would be great the were plans of a remastered of the trilogy for was scrap!
  6. skeletor guy Win User

The Simpsons Game Remastered

Hahaha i dont remember it being a huge commercial success so i doubt we would see we would see it happen to be honest.
Thema:

1. Xbox is planning a Soliary be trilogy,only if be commercial success - Similar Threads - planning Soliary trilogy

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  4. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  5. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  6. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  7. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  8. Xbox asking my friend for a payment plan to access multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox asking my friend for a payment plan to access multiplayer: My friend recently acquired a new Xbox, and when attempting to join an Ark Survival Evolved server, it prompts him for an online payment plan. In contrast, when I got my Xbox, Ark didn't require...
  9. Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence: Hi, we found out that I cannot replace my Xbox series S internal NVME, reason? Microsoft has decides to kill the planet transforming avery xbox series x|s in a e-waste when the nvme die. On the...
  10. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...