Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal?

Discus and support Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve taken my Series s apart and put it back together,plugged it in,and it still isn’t giving me signal to the tv. And don’t tell me to do the reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Morepre vizla22, May 28, 2023.

1. Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal?

I’ve taken my Series s apart and put it back together,plugged it in,and it still isn’t giving me signal to the tv. And don’t tell me to do the reset stuff because I tried that before. I need to know REAL answers to fix my console.

:)

Morepre vizla22, May 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self-repair.
  3. AnthonyPerron Lamour Win User

Xbox one s start but doesn't open

I tried to reset with the games twice, the xbox "kinda" closed?

It did the noise and lost signal on tv but the home button is still on and the fan still turns, the second time i let it overnight but still the same result.

Is there something else to do?
  4. Player475591384 Win User

Xbox One S repair unavailable?

Good day I am having the same problem with my son Xbox everything fine just can’t get a signal to tv. Have tried everything still not working and no warranty
  5. OdOyLe317 Win User

xbox won't output in HD, but will output SD

I have kind of the same issue. I have always used xbox with hdmi on my TV and its worked fine. For the past month or so i have been using my computer monitor that has HDMI. Today i tried moving my xbox back to my tv and now the TV wont accept the signal.
    It says weak signal. I tried the whole display reset, u could see that the xbox was restarting and resetting but it didnt work. Other components work fine on the tv with the same port and cable. Even tried it on another TV but still the same problem. The xbox
    still however works fine on the monitor. maybe it was a bad patch? Im stumped.
  6. Nashstradomus Win User

Xbox 1s Keep Freezing

I have tried the power cycle shut down after I do that the xbox light lights up but I get no input signal on my TV. The only way I can get the signal back is to unplug the xbox and leave it unplugged for 15 or more minutes. After I get it all working again
    the xbox will freeze after i push the X button for anything. I have also tried to do a factory reset and all it does is freezes up
Thema:

1. Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal? - Similar Threads - tried reset why

2. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  5. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  6. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  7. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  8. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  9. Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career: Can only do one race and then the game freezes when trying to load back into lobby or main game screen please fix. Was excited for new update but now game don't work...
  10. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f