Xbox is just showing a black screen

Discus and support Xbox is just showing a black screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I turned on my Xbox and it didn't even show the boot up logo just a black screen. I've tried the HDMI input that's secure, I've tried other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sure_Farmer8402, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Xbox is just showing a black screen

I turned on my Xbox and it didn't even show the boot up logo just a black screen. I've tried the HDMI input that's secure, I've tried other troubleshooting options such as holding the bind and eject button but most of the things that say that there's a second chime I never hear it. Idk what to do because I've tried seemingly everything. Even a simple restart

submitted by /u/Sure_Farmer8402
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sure_Farmer8402, Mar 11, 2023
  2. VanchoSG Win User

Blackscreen after start-up

Same here, just updated my Xbox last night, everytime I start it up it only shows a black screen... Pressing home button only brings the shutdown menu, if I choose "report a problem" it shows the Xbox Feedback screen but then goes back to black
  3. MachineLion84 Win User

Xbox one s won't register

Tried that and now it is just showing a black screen.
  4. GrandCAMyon Win User

Xbox one crash?

My xbox one s is doing the same thing. Shows green xbox title screen, then no dashboard; just a black screen. Was playing it roughly 7 hours ago... WHY
  5. Roberto Is Pro Win User

Twitch TV!

Twitch streams are just showing a black screen after last update.
  6. DELPHINO77 Win User

My Xbox One Isn't working properly.

Same black screen. Power display shows on, my Tv HDMI input shows receiving signal but black screen on xbox. Home button shows it’s there and option to turn console off or controller off but that is all I can do. Smh !
Thema:

Xbox is just showing a black screen

1. Xbox is just showing a black screen - Similar Threads - showing black screen

2. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  3. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  4. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  5. Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?: I tried setting up remote play on my Ipad Air to stream from my Xbox Series X but all it shows is a black screen even though I'm using the same Wifi as my Xbox. I've updated the Ipad and Xbox app...
  6. Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.: Hello I am trying to use my Xbox SeriesX with my laptop and was unable to use an hdmi port, so I resorted to using cloud play, I had turned on remote play already on the Xbox, and yet when I try...
  7. Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...: Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back 7736f0d0-6259-41be-b96e-1ab12bfd36a8
  8. Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen: This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox and now im stuck I know it isn't an hdmi...
  9. F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11: Hi, Johnie here. When I was searching for a plane game on Microsoft store, I found f18 carrier landing lite which has the best weather settings. However, this game doesn't launch at all. It got...
  10. Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...: Recently my xbox has been all of a sudden running really slowly on sometimes not run at all when it does manage to load i tried to play fifa 23 and after completing a match and clicking advance to...