Xbox is getting ridiculous

Discus and support Xbox is getting ridiculous in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now I cannot express how angry I and the Xbox community are getting due to these enforcement actions. I have been banned 6 times and each time for at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leadfarmersjd, Sep 11, 2018.

  1. Xbox is getting ridiculous


    Now I cannot express how angry I and the Xbox community are getting due to these enforcement actions. I have been banned 6 times and each time for at least 2 weeks. Every time I get a ban it is for bad language, i play games such as rainbow six siege and
    as we know the community are very toxic. When I get teamkilled I usually send a message calling them "****" or whatever and I'm the one who gets banned when I clearly didn't start the argument and this is over a game which is 18+ yet I'm getting com banned
    for offending some squeaky 8 year old who threatens to kill me. Xbox if you want your community to become ages 3-10 your going the right way about it.

    :)
     
    leadfarmersjd, Sep 11, 2018
    #1
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    This is getting ridiculous...

    Xbox Live having issues has been frustrating. Generally when there is an Xbox Live service alert. I am hardly effected. Even on Christmas day I was able to get online. However, I just do not remember this being the case in 2006, 2007. Xbox Live was
    hardly ever down. I wonder what the issues are? Perhaps it is MS unifying everything. I look forward to the new party chat update. A year in, and the inconsistencies are annoying. Just my opinion.
     
    NxtDoc1851, Sep 11, 2018
    #2
  3. This is getting ridiculous...

    The lastest preview update has updated party chat
     
    cheesyhunter1, Sep 11, 2018
    #3
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

    Xbox is getting ridiculous

    Report abuse and block them on their gamercard. If you return foul language you are breaking the code of condut as well.

    The rating of 18+ is the ESRB rating for the game, not a license to use foul language on the xbox live service, which the code of conduct is against.

    The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

    Please read the code of conduct and avoid such foul language in the future as this many bans could have your next one be permanent.

    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers
     
    ChiefJoboo, Sep 11, 2018
    #4
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Xbox is getting ridiculous

    Report abuse and block them on their gamercard. If you return foul language you are breaking the code of condut as well.

    The rating of 18+ is the ESRB rating for the game, not a license to use foul language on the xbox live service, which the code of conduct is against.

    The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

    Please read the code of conduct and avoid such foul language in the future as this many bans could have your next one be permanent.

    http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

    This is getting ridiculous...

    yeah party chat is awesome now. I like how it shows you whats going on
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    This is getting ridiculous...

    what new party chat update?????
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    This is getting ridiculous...

    Sorry have you tried new party chat update works great what are Ms thinking I want to be added to bill gates will and ne give 107 games a month with gwg making things work how dare you
  9. tohellnbak Win User

    This is getting ridiculous...

    Cheesy.. how dare you say something positive in a thread like this... do you not know the rules!? :)
Thema:

Xbox is getting ridiculous

Loading...
  1. Xbox is getting ridiculous - Similar Threads - getting ridiculous

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5