Xbox is factory reset, wont connect to network or update: IM STUCK

Discus and support Xbox is factory reset, wont connect to network or update: IM STUCK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I factory reset my xbox one s because it wasnt updating. But now its factory reset it wont connect to the internet or update now. Meaning I am stuck at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Astro Ryze, May 4, 2020.

1. Astro Ryze
    Astro Ryze Guest

I factory reset my xbox one s because it wasnt updating. But now its factory reset it wont connect to the internet or update now. Meaning I am stuck at the factory reset setup menu and cant get past the update as I keep getting error codes: 0x80190191
    0x0000000 0x80000001. Please Help ME!0x80190191 0x0000000 0x800000010x80190191 0x000000x8

:)

Astro Ryze, May 4, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

You try to connect your console directly via ethernet
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

Are you able to access the settings at all? You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that
    point.

Otherwise you may have to skip the update and set things up manually offline before connecting it again.
  4. Ultimate Entity Win User

• Xbox Ambassador

It's likely that it is not a problem with the xbox, though in case it is, do not call xbox.com/help, contact this website:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  5. Astro Ryze Win User

Hello

Are you able to access the settings at all? You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that
    point.

Otherwise you may have to skip the update and set things up manually offline before connecting it again.
    I cant access anything at all> Im stuck at the factory reset setup screen and keep getting the same error codes when I try to update. I cannot skip the update at all. Im literally just stuck and cant do anything on the actual xbox, the whole console is pretty
    much useless at this point.
  6. DragonSW Win User

nah nvm it worked. It was prob cause it was so far behined from bieng offline for so long. thx for help tho.
Thema:

1. Xbox is factory reset, wont connect to network or update: IM STUCK - Similar Threads - factory reset wont

2. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  3. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  6. Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.: -Not muted -Nobody can hear me in party chat, and the pink circle that indicates you are talking never expands -Game audio works on headset -To hear party chat on the headset I must set chat...
  7. How can I factory reset my Xbox even with the restrictions in the way?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I factory reset my Xbox even with the restrictions in the way?: Hi, I just received a Second-hand Xbox from my friend (Xbox one s) and they had removed the accounts for me but on the Xbox they left the access restrictions where they restricted the ability to...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  9. Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue

in XboX Insiders
    Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue: Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a gamer, and I know I'm way behind the times, but this is my situation. I have an Xbox one that was working perfectly fine at my house with my old tv. I...
  10. Xbox one soft factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one soft factory reset: I’m trying to complete a soft factory reset and it’s not working. 9cac6175-87a0-447a-a6af-8e6bb1c8927c