Xbox is bull

Discus and support Xbox is bull in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had paid for the one month Xbox live gold I have check my bank account the money is taken out but I'm unable to play online it's ridiculous.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nonamejustgame, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Xbox is bull

I had paid for the one month Xbox live gold I have check my bank account the money is taken out but I'm unable to play online it's ridiculous.

:)

nonamejustgame, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Houghsx
    Houghsx Guest
  3. jjgreenwood
    jjgreenwood Guest
    jjgreenwood, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

Xbox is bull

Hello

Have you tried deleting your profile and re installing it? That often kicks the system into seeing you bought gold.

If not contacting Xbox chat support would be your best bet to get billing issues fixed!

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Zero

Zero Jehuty, Jul 3, 2018
  5. You may want to check on your settings under the account tab and subscriptions to make sure that it is active.

If not you may want to check online at account.live.com and look at billing history to see what you were charged for.

If it is showing active you can do what Zero Jehuty said or

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds for it to shut off and then unplug for about a minute that will sometimes clear a lot of things up too.

steeledwand7664, Jul 4, 2018
  6. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest
    A direct link!

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Zero

Zero Jehuty, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox is bull

You may want to check on your settings under the account tab and subscriptions to make sure that it is active.

If not you may want to check online at account.live.com and look at billing history to see what you were charged for.

If it is showing active you can do what said or

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds for it to shut off and then unplug for about a minute that will sometimes clear a lot of things up too.
    A direct link!

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Zero
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox is bull

You may want to check on your settings under the account tab and subscriptions to make sure that it is active.

If it is showing active you can do what Zero Jehuty said or

9. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox is bull

Hello

Have you tried deleting your profile and re installing it? That often kicks the system into seeing you bought gold.

If not contacting Xbox chat support would be your best bet to get billing issues fixed!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Zero
  10. Doofinschmertz3 Win User

Madden pre order code

This is some xbox bull *** what the ***
  11. VanBur3n Win User

this is bull

No amigo! Viva la revolucion! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriba!
Thema:

Xbox is bull

1. Xbox is bull - Similar Threads - bull

2. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???: So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't let me because even after two passwords, it...
  3. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  4. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  5. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  6. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  7. XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 Red Bull TV app: Hi The red bull tv app has gone from xbox360, can it be install? e3d8ae70-87de-4958-b29a-342e07736bfa
  8. bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bull: I have been having a problem with my home xbox and now it tells me i have to wait until summer to change it #Xbox is cheap as ****... 37846e04-7bfa-44ce-80eb-41f075ab7e5c
  9. Bull crap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bull crap: im seriously about to just drop Microsoft and go back to sony everyday this week so far and a few times last week every time i get on you guys are working on something and my service doesn't work...
  10. Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?!: So supposedly someone reported me for my BIO!? And got my damn account some suspention where I can’t change my bio or anything. Microsoft always insists they’re right in this situation because...