Xbox iOS and ANDROID app features (my ideas)

Discus and support Xbox iOS and ANDROID app features (my ideas) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Imagine a widget that includes Quick play (access or party up right from the Home Screen through the widget). An option for your phone to be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ace_is_fire, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Xbox iOS and ANDROID app features (my ideas)

Imagine a widget that includes

1. Quick play (access or party up right from the Home Screen through the widget).

2. An option for your phone to be connected to your console even when the app is closed but the widget is on.

FEATURES FOR THE APP

3. Ability to see the game size right from the app.

4. All purchases and downloads require a passcode or your original password. Option (If you want extra security)

5. Ability to change Both the app and console themes.

6. Overall more accessibility options.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Ace_is_fire
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ace_is_fire, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Villarino Win User

How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

Hello Manuel J rodriguez!

The feature which i would like most is to have all xbox apps in one app first, second i would like to stream in IOS or Android my xbox games like in the pc app, that would be awesome
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Xbox app mic mute

Hi xxThomas9xx.

To check, if this is something you're still experiencing, are you referring to the Xbox app for Windows 10, or the Xbox SmartGlass app for iOS or Android?

Additionally, if there are any specific features you'd like to see supported in a future Xbox update, please share your feedback with us as we appreciate all community ideas :)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements when it's a game you've hidden manually or alternatively being able to remove it completely?

If you want the Xbox Console Companion app on the PC and the Xbox app on iOS and android to do that, then post this in the ideas section of the insiders reddit here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

You do not need to be an insider to do this.
  5. G_Rllns Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

This may be their way of getting us to get the achievements on Android and iOS phones but in my opinion, the XBOX achievements on those platforms are no way as challenging as those on Windows devices. Take for example, Wordament. On Windows devices, you
    can get achievements in about 50+ hours (17 of them). On the same app for iOS and Android, it takes only one hour (10 achievements). Where is the challenge? Any idea if the XCCA (XBOX Console Companion App) will work on Windows 10 Mobile as of tomorrow? Messaging
    will be gone from the app.
  6. danielburrowes Win User

smartglass

You can get some of the features of SmartGlass now using the XBOX Companion app from the iOS App Store or on Windows Phone (I'm not sure if it is on Android yet). This app lets you send/receive XBOX messages, and control your XBOX from the app.
Thema:

Xbox iOS and ANDROID app features (my ideas)

1. Xbox iOS and ANDROID app features (my ideas) - Similar Threads - iOS ANDROID app

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  4. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?: I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS: Hey Xbox! I am having trouble signing into the Xbox app, I click sign in, select my account, then it tries to pull up sisu.xboxlive.com but then the page closes out and then it takes me back to...
  9. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  10. Make movies and tv come to iOS and android

in XBoX on Windows
    Make movies and tv come to iOS and android: Google and Apple has a movies and tv service that’s across any platform, so why not Microsoft make it to mobile. I mean it’s obviously it would come to PlayStation cause it’s a Microsoft only tool...